Toyota Camry Hybrid BSVI launched in India at Rs 37.88 lakh
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has launched the BSVI compliant version of the Toyota Camry Hybrid sedan in India, priced at Rs 37.88 lakh, ex-showroom Mumbai. The sedan only comes in a single fully-loaded variant in India.
The Camry's powertrain outputs remain unchanged. It continues to be powered by a 2.5-litre 4-cylinder petrol, and a single electric motor, which is paired with an e-CVT. The petrol engine puts out 178PS at 5,700rpm and 221 Nm at 3,600-5,200rpm. The electric motor is rated at 120PS and 202 Nm and is fed by a nickel-metal hydride battery. The system offers a combined output of 221PS. Toyota has released a combined torque figure.
Notable features on the Camry are auto LED projector headlamps (with Auto Levelling), LED DRLs, LED tail lamps, nine-speaker JBL audio system, sunroof, three-zone climate control, 10-way power adjustable driver and passenger seat with lumbar support, front seats with a ventilation system, a head-up display, wireless smartphone charger, rain-sensing wipers, cruise control, among others. Safety tech includes nine airbags and a TPMS.
The BSVI Camry Hybrid will compete against the facelifted Skoda Superb, bookings for which have begun already. This is one of two hybrid models that Toyota sells in India, the other being the Toyota Vellfire luxury MPV.
Also see: Toyota Camry v Skoda Superb v Volkswagen Passat Comparo Video
Also see: Toyota Camry | First Drive Video
Starts Rs 37.88 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 79.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 30.2 Lakhs
- News2020 MG Hector Plus launched in India: Variants and prices explained
- NewsRenault India announces discounts on servicing and accessories
- NewsMG Hector Plus SUV launched in India, prices start from Rs 13.48 lakh
- NewsAll-new Triumph Speed Triple spotted testing, could be powered by a 1,200cc triple
- NewsLive updates: MG Hector India launch, prices, features, variants, specifications and details
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block