Toyota Connect smartphone app launched in India
With the evergoing smartphone population, it is obvious that car manufacturers want to encash on it and offer more convenient options to their customers. We have already seen companies like Honda and Audi to introduce such applications in the past. And now Toyota India has also joined the bandwagon.
The Toyota Connect smartphone application will offer various services concerning vehicle ownership, emergency support and assisted navigation with 24x7 operator services. In addition, it will offer online service appointment with e-payment and GPS-based road assistance system. The Toyota Connect will be available on both Android and iOS platforms.
It is a fully integrated cloud-based connected service platform that will be supported by a dedicated call centre, which makes it unique compared to the other smartphone apps. The Toyota Connect app will offer features like offline maps, lane guidance, speed limit display and real-time traffic updates to help customers take the less congested route. It will also offer services reminder and live service status.
All the services and features of the Toyota Connect application will be available to all the customers free of cost. All one needs to do is feed in the details of the particular vehicle and the app will give detailed information which includes warranty, service schedule and the expenses that one has incurred during servicing.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept