Toyota Connect smartphone app launched in India
With the evergoing smartphone population, it is obvious that car manufacturers want to encash on it and offer more convenient options to their customers. We have already seen companies like Honda and Audi to introduce such applications in the past. And now Toyota India has also joined the bandwagon.
The Toyota Connect smartphone application will offer various services concerning vehicle ownership, emergency support and assisted navigation with 24x7 operator services. In addition, it will offer online service appointment with e-payment and GPS-based road assistance system. The Toyota Connect will be available on both Android and iOS platforms.
It is a fully integrated cloud-based connected service platform that will be supported by a dedicated call centre, which makes it unique compared to the other smartphone apps. The Toyota Connect app will offer features like offline maps, lane guidance, speed limit display and real-time traffic updates to help customers take the less congested route. It will also offer services reminder and live service status.
All the services and features of the Toyota Connect application will be available to all the customers free of cost. All one needs to do is feed in the details of the particular vehicle and the app will give detailed information which includes warranty, service schedule and the expenses that one has incurred during servicing.
Team OD | 22 Aug 2019
- NewsGoodyear launched two new range of tyres for cars and SUVs in India
- NewsSpec Comparo: Maruti Suzuki XL6 vs Honda BR-V vs Renault Lodgy
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV launched in India - The prices start from Rs 9.69 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's some cars now offered with 5-year and 1 lakh kilometres standard warranty in India
- NewsLive Updates: Kia Seltos India launch updates, prices, details, features, variants, engines