Toyota Etios Cross X launched in India at Rs 6.80 lakh
Toyota has launched the Etios Cross X edition in India at Rs 6.80 lakh for the petrol and Rs 8.23 lakh for the diesel, ex-Kolkata. The Toyota Etios Cross X is based on the G trim for the petrol and V for the diesel. It is priced approximately Rs 33,000 more than the corresponding trims, ex-Kolkata.
Mechanically the Toyota Etios Cross X remains the same as the regular vehicle but adds on a quartz brown paint, black front grille instead of the silver in the regular trim, fog lamp bezels, body colored cladding and X-Edition badges, reverse parking camera, 6.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with iPod compatibility and new seat fabric to go with the piano black dashboard. Dealers have confirmed that you can book the car for Rs 22,000 now and deliveries should commence within a month.
The petrol Toyota Etios Cross X runs a 1.2-litre 80PS/104Nm 4-cylinder engine that is mated to a 5-speed manual. Toyota claims a fuel efficiency of 17.71kmpl from the Etios Cross X petrol. The diesel engine is the 1.4-litre 68PS/170Nm motor that is good for a claimed 23.59kmpl. It is also mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. Toyota offers dual airbags and ABS as standard in the Etios Cross X. The standard Toyota Etios Cross had received a four-star rating from the GNCAP and we don't expect the Etios Cross X to be any different with respect to the ratings.
Starts Rs 6.41 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.62 Lakhs
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Street's Not Dead
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg unveiled in Beijing
- NewsYamaha cuts prices of YZF-R1 by Rs 2.6 lakh, MT-09 by Rs 1.3 lakh
- NewsProduction-spec Tata H5X SUV seen in camouflage
- NewsRoyal Enfield Thunderbird 350 launched in Australia as Rumbler 350
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra dominates Leg 4
- NewsRefreshed Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted before March-end launch
- NewsFord and Mahindra to co-develop SUVs and EVs
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina to turn carmaker, launch EV hypercar