Toyota Etios Cross X launched in India at Rs 6.80 lakh
Toyota has launched the Etios Cross X edition in India at Rs 6.80 lakh for the petrol and Rs 8.23 lakh for the diesel, ex-Kolkata. The Toyota Etios Cross X is based on the G trim for the petrol and V for the diesel. It is priced approximately Rs 33,000 more than the corresponding trims, ex-Kolkata.
Mechanically the Toyota Etios Cross X remains the same as the regular vehicle but adds on a quartz brown paint, black front grille instead of the silver in the regular trim, fog lamp bezels, body colored cladding and X-Edition badges, reverse parking camera, 6.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with iPod compatibility and new seat fabric to go with the piano black dashboard. Dealers have confirmed that you can book the car for Rs 22,000 now and deliveries should commence within a month.
The petrol Toyota Etios Cross X runs a 1.2-litre 80PS/104Nm 4-cylinder engine that is mated to a 5-speed manual. Toyota claims a fuel efficiency of 17.71kmpl from the Etios Cross X petrol. The diesel engine is the 1.4-litre 68PS/170Nm motor that is good for a claimed 23.59kmpl. It is also mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. Toyota offers dual airbags and ABS as standard in the Etios Cross X. The standard Toyota Etios Cross had received a four-star rating from the GNCAP and we don't expect the Etios Cross X to be any different with respect to the ratings.
Starts Rs 6.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.15 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.74 Lakhs
- NewsHyundai Venue is the bestselling sub-compact SUV, Creta leads Hyundai sales
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055