Toyota Etios Motor Racing Trophy back for 2014
Toyota Etios Motor Racing(EMR) is back with a bang. The event, which received a massive response in its debut season last year, returns with its second edition. The series comprises four races taking place over two weekends, slotted for the July 18 - 20 and September 12 - 15, this year.
The Toyota EMR is back again this year with the first round kicking off in July this year
Run by the Madras Motor Sport Club (MMSC), the races are set to take place along with the National Racing Championship. The event kicks off with first two races at the Kari Motor Speedway in Coimbatore, from where the latter half of the series moves to the Buddh International Circuit in Noida.
Registrations for the EMR are open until the 30th of May '14. So all you speed junkies* can go ahead can book yourselves ahead of time.
*Age limit for the participants is up to 25 years
- NewsTVS Star City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh