Toyota Glanza hatchback bookings commence for a token of Rs 10,000 in India
The Toyota Glanza hatchback has been scheduled for launch on June 6, 2019. However, select dealerships across the nation have started accepting bookings for the upcoming hatchback for a token of Rs 10,000.
The Toyota Glanza is based on the Maruti Suzuki Baleno and shares the same platform. The engine on offer could be the 1.2-litre petrol motor (K12B) which produces shy above 82PS. The engine will come mated to a five-speed manual and an optional CVT (continuously variable transmission) similar to the Baleno. The cabin will be identical to the one in Baleno and the Glanza will feature an infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
The prices are expected to be at par with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno and the Glanza could see an ex-showroom cost between Rs 5.50 lakh and Rs 8.50 lakh. The Glanza will rival the Hyundai Elite i20, Honda Jazz and the Volkswagen Polo also.
The hatchback has been spotted a number of times in transit and on its TVC shoot. Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for further updates on the launch of the Toyota Glanza.
Starts Rs 7.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai offers discount on select models in June
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Modified Royal Enfield bikes disinfect roads in Tamil Nadu
- News2020 BMW M4 leaked ahead of debut
- Review2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos - 1.5 CRDi diesel comparison
- News2021 Jeep Compass facelift to be revealed by the year-end