Toyota Innova 2.0X launched in Malaysia, new top variant of the Crysta model
Toyota has just launched the new Toyota Innova 2.0X model in Malaysia. As you know, the Toyota Innova and the Toyota Fortuner are both based on a platform developed specifically for South-East Asian markets. The third car on that platform is the Hi-Lux Surf lifestyle pickup. The Malaysian Innova 2.0X is set to be the new top model in the country's Innova range - similar to the Indian Toyota Innova Touring Sport which is our top model.
The new Toyota Innova 2.0X is Toyota Malaysia's new top Innova featuring captain seats, LED headlights and 17" alloys. The Malaysia Innova also gets stability control and hill start assist as standard
Primarly a cosmetic variant, the Innova 2.0X does get LED headlights and DRLs along with LED driving lights as well as larger alloy wheels. There are also new touches of chrome, side skirts and a rear bumper spoiler. The seven-seater - captain seats in the second row - is upholstered in black leather and includes a reverse camera, fancy ambient lighting and an 8-inch screen for the infotainment system. In Malaysia, stability control and hill start assist are standard on all variants.
The Toyota Innova 2.0X is powered in Malaysia by a 139PS 2.0-litre Dual VVTi four-cylinder petrol and gets a 6-speed automatic.
Starts Rs 27.83 Lakhs
- NewsWRC 2019: Gaurav Gill ranked sixth in WRC2 category at Rally Turkey
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Mohite closes in on Balu's ITC lead
- NewsTVS Radeon celebratory edition launched at Rs 52,720 - now gets an option of disc brake
- News2020 Ducati Monster 1200 S unveiled internationally
- News2019 Volkswagen Ameo Class: Season finale kicks off this weekend with three-way championship battle