Toyota Innova 2.0X launched in Malaysia, new top variant of the Crysta model
Toyota has just launched the new Toyota Innova 2.0X model in Malaysia. As you know, the Toyota Innova and the Toyota Fortuner are both based on a platform developed specifically for South-East Asian markets. The third car on that platform is the Hi-Lux Surf lifestyle pickup. The Malaysian Innova 2.0X is set to be the new top model in the country's Innova range - similar to the Indian Toyota Innova Touring Sport which is our top model.
The new Toyota Innova 2.0X is Toyota Malaysia's new top Innova featuring captain seats, LED headlights and 17" alloys. The Malaysia Innova also gets stability control and hill start assist as standard
Primarly a cosmetic variant, the Innova 2.0X does get LED headlights and DRLs along with LED driving lights as well as larger alloy wheels. There are also new touches of chrome, side skirts and a rear bumper spoiler. The seven-seater - captain seats in the second row - is upholstered in black leather and includes a reverse camera, fancy ambient lighting and an 8-inch screen for the infotainment system. In Malaysia, stability control and hill start assist are standard on all variants.
The Toyota Innova 2.0X is powered in Malaysia by a 139PS 2.0-litre Dual VVTi four-cylinder petrol and gets a 6-speed automatic.
Starts Rs 26.2 Lakhs
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India