Toyota Innova 2.0X launched in Malaysia, new top variant of the Crysta model
Toyota has just launched the new Toyota Innova 2.0X model in Malaysia. As you know, the Toyota Innova and the Toyota Fortuner are both based on a platform developed specifically for South-East Asian markets. The third car on that platform is the Hi-Lux Surf lifestyle pickup. The Malaysian Innova 2.0X is set to be the new top model in the country's Innova range - similar to the Indian Toyota Innova Touring Sport which is our top model.
The new Toyota Innova 2.0X is Toyota Malaysia's new top Innova featuring captain seats, LED headlights and 17" alloys. The Malaysia Innova also gets stability control and hill start assist as standard
Primarly a cosmetic variant, the Innova 2.0X does get LED headlights and DRLs along with LED driving lights as well as larger alloy wheels. There are also new touches of chrome, side skirts and a rear bumper spoiler. The seven-seater - captain seats in the second row - is upholstered in black leather and includes a reverse camera, fancy ambient lighting and an 8-inch screen for the infotainment system. In Malaysia, stability control and hill start assist are standard on all variants.
The Toyota Innova 2.0X is powered in Malaysia by a 139PS 2.0-litre Dual VVTi four-cylinder petrol and gets a 6-speed automatic.
Starts Rs 27.27 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000