Toyota Innova Crysta receives over 15,000 bookings in India
On May 2, 2016, the new Toyota Innova Crysta was launched in India at a starting price of Rs 13.83 lakh. Now, Toyota has revealed that its new MPV model has received more than 15,000 bookings in over two weeks. Interestingly, Toyota says that around 60 per cent of the Innova Crysta bookings are for the automatic trims. Toyota is offering the automatic transmission equipped Innova Crysta in GX and ZX trims which are priced at Rs 16 lakh and Rs 20.78 lakh, respectively.
The new Toyota Innova Crysta is available with two engine options a 2.4-litre turbo diesel which makes 150PS and 343Nm, and a bigger 2.8-litre turbo diesel which makes 174PS and 360Nm. The smaller engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual transmission, while the 2.8-litre mill is mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission.
In terms of dimensions, the new Toyota Innova measures 4,735mm in length, 1,830mm in width and 1,795mm in height. On the features front, all trims get three airbags, ABS with EBD and brake assist as standard. The top ZX trims come equipped with seven airbags, vehicle stability control, hill-start assist control, engine start and stop button, 7-inch touchscreen audio system and an electronic release for the second-row tumble seat.
More from OVERDRIVE on the Toyota Innova Crysta
Starts Rs 13.52 Lakhs
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa