Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport 2.4L 6-speed MT priced at Rs 19.60 lakh
Earlier this year, Toyota India launched the more spruced up version of the Innova called the Touring Sport. The Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport gets a distinct shade of red and other cosmetic additions and is available in both petrol and diesel models. Toyota India has now added a 6-speed MT to the 2.4 diesel which was earlier available with a 5-speed MT, priced at Rs 19.60 lakh, ex-Delhi.
The higher spec 2.8L diesel model continues to come paired with a 6-speed automatic whereas then 2.7L petrol comes with an option between a 6-speed automatic and a 5speed manual transmission.
The Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport features cosmetic updates over the standard variant
The Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport gets black-smoked chrome finish, smoked finish to the headlamps and fog lamps. When Toyota launched the Innova Crysta Touring Sport in India, the crossover styled MPV got 16-inch wheels. However, it now runs on 17-inch set. Additionally, the touchscreen infotainment system features navigation as standard. These is also a manual transmission mode button along with a automatic start-stop.
The 2017 Toyota Innova Touring Sport prices start at Rs 17.6 lakh (2.7VX MT), Rs 20.46 lakh (2.7ZX AT), Rs 19.60 lakh (2.4VX MT) and Rs 22.14 lakh (2.8ZX AT)
Starts Rs 15.36 Lakhs
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Honda 2Wheelers recorded a sale of 54,820 units in May 2020
- NewsFormula 1 announces eight-round European leg for the 2020 season
- FeaturesFive tips on exterior car care
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Triumph Motorcycles to cut 400 jobs globally
- News2020 Datsun Redi-go BSVI facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 2.83 lakh
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!