Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport 2.4L 6-speed MT priced at Rs 19.60 lakh
Earlier this year, Toyota India launched the more spruced up version of the Innova called the Touring Sport. The Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport gets a distinct shade of red and other cosmetic additions and is available in both petrol and diesel models. Toyota India has now added a 6-speed MT to the 2.4 diesel which was earlier available with a 5-speed MT, priced at Rs 19.60 lakh, ex-Delhi.
The higher spec 2.8L diesel model continues to come paired with a 6-speed automatic whereas then 2.7L petrol comes with an option between a 6-speed automatic and a 5speed manual transmission.
The Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport features cosmetic updates over the standard variant
The Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport gets black-smoked chrome finish, smoked finish to the headlamps and fog lamps. When Toyota launched the Innova Crysta Touring Sport in India, the crossover styled MPV got 16-inch wheels. However, it now runs on 17-inch set. Additionally, the touchscreen infotainment system features navigation as standard. These is also a manual transmission mode button along with a automatic start-stop.
The 2017 Toyota Innova Touring Sport prices start at Rs 17.6 lakh (2.7VX MT), Rs 20.46 lakh (2.7ZX AT), Rs 19.60 lakh (2.4VX MT) and Rs 22.14 lakh (2.8ZX AT)
Starts Rs 13.52 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India