Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport to be launched in India on May 4
The Toyota Innova Crysta is one of the most popular options when it comes to MPVs in India. To celebrate its one-year anniversary in India, Toyota will introduce a new variant to further increase the MPV's appeal on May 4, called the Innova Crysta Touring Sport. The Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport will feature cosmetic additions over the regular model and is already on sale in the Indonesian market as the Venturer.
Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport is sold as the Venturer in Indonesia
The highlight of the Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport will be the new wine red colour, which is seen in this Indonesian-spec version. Additionally, the Innova Crysta Touring Sport will come with crossover-inspired cladding on the bumpers, wheel arches and side skirts. This one too will continue to ride on 205/65 R16 tyres as the standard variant, except the alloys will be same alloys will by black. The front grille meanwhile, gets some more chrome.
The cabin layout of the Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport will remain identical to the top-end ZX variant. It will come equipped with a touchscreen infotainment system, a TFT multi-information display as well as the other features that appeared on the top-spec variant. The Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport will be available only in the 6-seater version, wrapped in black leather. It will also get Touring Sport-badged floor mats.
Since the Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport is a cosmetic update, the engine options will remain similar to the regular model. We believe it will be offered on both, the 2.7-litre 166PS/245Nm petrol and 2.8-litre 174PS/360Nm diesel motors.
The upcoming Toyota Innova Crysta Touring Sport will primarily compete with the Tata Hexa Tuff which is the only MPV presently sold with a crossover kit. We expect Toyota to price the Touring Sport around Rs 70,000-80,000 over the regular ZX trim.
Starts Rs 13.52 Lakhs
Starts Rs 11.72 Lakhs
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India