Toyota Kirloskar Motor appoints Akito Tachibana as its managing director
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has announced changes in its senior management in India. The company has appointed Akito Tachibana as their new managing director. Tachibana has spent three decades at Toyota across various functions including human resource, domestic and overseas planning, used car and product management.
He will be replacing Naomi Ishii who has been appointed as the general manager of the corporate planning division at the company's headquarters in Japan. Ishii was in charge of Totoya's India operations since 2014.
Tachibana currently heads the technical, purchase and quality assurance divisions at Toyota Kirloskar Motor. Before this he held the position of executive vice president at Toyota Motor Thailand. Tachibana has also headed Toyota Motor Vietnam Co Ltd as the President. He has worked at Toyota Motor Manufacturing North America Inc for the corporate planning and product planning divisions.
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3
- News2018 Honda Amaze: Everything you need to know
- NewsFord Freestyle launched in India at Rs 5.09 lakh
- NewsTVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
- NewsSpec comparison: Suzuki GSX-S750 vs Kawasaki Z900 vs Triumph Street Triple RS and S
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Ford Freestyle India launch
- NewsBMW iX3 concept all-electric crossover debuts at Auto China 2018
- NewsVolvo XC40 based Geely Concept Icon unveiled at Auto China 2018
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 spied in new two-tone paint options
- News2018 Ducati Monster 821 to be launched in India on May 1, 2018