Toyota Kirloskar Motor introduces Q service festive celebration
It is not uncommon for car manufacturers to roll out special offers to push sales. In fact, they do it all the time. During the festive season, however, they tend to offer a bigger, better and sweeter deal. That is because in our country the festive season is considered to be an auspicious time to make a new purchase. And prospective car buyers usually prefer to bring home a new vehicle during this festive season. Owing to this most vehicle manufacturers see a strong hike in sales.
In order to cash in on the festive season, Toyota Kirloskar Motor has announced the launch of 'Q service festive celebration' across India. The special offer will be valid from October 1, 2016 till October 31, 2016 across the company's authorised service centres. As a part of the special festive offer, Toyota customers can avail up to 20 per cent discounts on exterior car care treatments. A discount of 15 per cent will be offered on interior car care treatments too.
Toyota dealers will also give gifts to customers who buy extended warranty, batteries and tyres. Those vehicle owners who choose to opt for Toyota's express maintenance package will also receive special gifts. The carmaker had introduced a similar service last year which focused on providing additional benefits to Toyota customers in India. Surprisingly, the benefits being offered last were a lot more substantial.
- FeaturesBest driving routes: Maneybhanjang to Sandakphu
- NewsToyota looking to produce and jointly sell models developed by Maruti Suzuki in India and abroad, Suzuki to get Toyota's engine tech
- News2018 Ford EcoSport S Ecoboost and EcoSport Signature Edition image gallery
- NewsDodge Viper could be reborn in 2020 but without a V10 engine
- Review2018 Hyundai Creta facelift first drive review
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus P4 continues to arrive at dealerships selectively
- NewsMV Agusta Brutale 800 RR Lewis Hamilton special edition launched
- NewsDatsun kicks off experience program to celebrate 5th global anniversary
- NewsVideo: All-new BMW X5 teased during testing