Toyota Kirloskar Motor introduces Q service festive celebration
It is not uncommon for car manufacturers to roll out special offers to push sales. In fact, they do it all the time. During the festive season, however, they tend to offer a bigger, better and sweeter deal. That is because in our country the festive season is considered to be an auspicious time to make a new purchase. And prospective car buyers usually prefer to bring home a new vehicle during this festive season. Owing to this most vehicle manufacturers see a strong hike in sales.
In order to cash in on the festive season, Toyota Kirloskar Motor has announced the launch of 'Q service festive celebration' across India. The special offer will be valid from October 1, 2016 till October 31, 2016 across the company's authorised service centres. As a part of the special festive offer, Toyota customers can avail up to 20 per cent discounts on exterior car care treatments. A discount of 15 per cent will be offered on interior car care treatments too.
Toyota dealers will also give gifts to customers who buy extended warranty, batteries and tyres. Those vehicle owners who choose to opt for Toyota's express maintenance package will also receive special gifts. The carmaker had introduced a similar service last year which focused on providing additional benefits to Toyota customers in India. Surprisingly, the benefits being offered last were a lot more substantial.
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630