Toyota launches leadership edition of the Innova Crysta at Rs 21.21 lakh
Innova Crysta leadership edition is now available at a price of Rs 21.21 lakh. The car houses a 2.4-litre diesel engine comes mated with a 5-speed manual transmission that makes a power of 150PS and a torque of 343Nm.
The car is a 7 seater trim and does not get a petrol engine. The car sports features like leadership edition badge, dual-tone body,
front grille ornament,
front bumper spoiler, rear bumper spoiler,
chrome-finished side rocker mould,
auto-folding mirrors, 360-degree view monitor and
leadership insignia on the seat.
Innova was first introduced in 2005 and since then it has gained over 9,00,000 customers, Innova completes 15 years in the Indian market and Toyota launched the leadership edition to celebrate the success of the product.
Naveen Soni, senior vice president of sales and service at Toyota Kirloskar said "Innova Crysta became a household name in India for its phenomenal comfort, grandeur design and unmatched safety features. Thanks to our valued customers, it has been a runaway market leader in the MPV segment with over 50% segment share in the month of February 2020. Listening to our customers' voice and continuously striving to offer ever-better cars and services, we believe the Leadership Edition of Innova Crysta comes at an opportune time, enhancing the overall experience for our customers with an upgraded offering. At Toyota, we pay utmost importance to customer's evolving needs and always thrive to deliver a better, safer and smarter product. With the Leadership Edition of Innova Crysta, we are confident that our customers will enjoy this improved version which offers a host of exciting features tailored to meet the taste and preferences of our customers"
Starts Rs 15.36 Lakhs
- NewsMahendra Singh Dhoni's automobile collection: From a Mahindra tractor, ex-army offroader to a superfast SUV and more
- FeaturesPractical high-performance: Top super sedans in India
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block