Toyota opens registrations for driver selection for Etios Motor Racing 2015
The Toyota Etios Motor Racing which started in 2012 is in its third leg now. Toyota India have now announced selection for drivers for the 2015 edition of the Etios Motor Racing. Registrations can be done at www.toyotaetiosmotorracing.in. While previous race experience will be an added advantage, the EMR 2015 also welcomes newbies. Those above 18 years can apply for the EMR 2015.
Toyota EMR at Coimbatore 2014
After the initial applications, participants will be sorted on the basis of a go karting round which will take place in May. This round will be conducted under the supervision of six-time INRC champion N Leelakrishnan. After this, selected participants will battle it out in the Toyota Etios racing car at Kari Motor Speedway. Drivers with previous EMR experience will be given a bye and they can compete directly in the final selection round. Other evaluation parameters include physical fitness and driving skills.
Speaking more on the occasion, Akitoshi Takemura, senior vice president- Toyota planning & strategy group & senior managing coordinator, Toyota sales group, Toyota Kirloskar Motor said, "After two successful seasons of Etios Motor Racing in India, we are delighted to open the driver selection for the new season. We have seen some very good talent in the previous seasons and we are excited to get some fresh talent onboard this season. Moreover, as an endeavor to encourage more participation from women, selected lady drivers will get a 50% waiver on the registration fees.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far