Toyota showcases FT-Bh concept car teaser
Toyota has shown a teaser of their FT-Bh concept ahead of its world debut at the 82nd Geneva Motor Show which will be held in March this year. The FT-Bh concept is Toyota's vision of a full hybrid city car study, lightweight with high fuel efficiency and low emissions. Toyota engineers have ensured that the concept uses existing technology and there are no expensive materials or complex manufacturing processes involved in its production.
In addition, Toyota will also show the production-ready Yaris hybrid. Slated for a launch in June, the hatchback is powered by Toyota's hybrid synergy drive system and is slated to be Europe's first full hybrid supermini. Toyota will also be showing the Diji concept, the same vehicle shown at the Tokyo show as Fun-Vii. The car's entire body serves as a display unit with the driver having the option of changing the colour of the exteriors and interiors.
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- NewsHonda Amaze VX CVT launched in India at Rs 8.56 lakh, ex-showroom
- OpinionOff-Road Driving - The Right Way
- NewsHonda CB650R street naked motorcycle on cards for the Indian market?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip