Toyota showcases FT-Bh concept car teaser
Toyota has shown a teaser of their FT-Bh concept ahead of its world debut at the 82nd Geneva Motor Show which will be held in March this year. The FT-Bh concept is Toyota's vision of a full hybrid city car study, lightweight with high fuel efficiency and low emissions. Toyota engineers have ensured that the concept uses existing technology and there are no expensive materials or complex manufacturing processes involved in its production.
In addition, Toyota will also show the production-ready Yaris hybrid. Slated for a launch in June, the hatchback is powered by Toyota's hybrid synergy drive system and is slated to be Europe's first full hybrid supermini. Toyota will also be showing the Diji concept, the same vehicle shown at the Tokyo show as Fun-Vii. The car's entire body serves as a display unit with the driver having the option of changing the colour of the exteriors and interiors.
- NewsRenault Triber MPV launched in South Africa
- NewsMINI launches the Clubman Summer Red Edition in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- News2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 57.06 lakh
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: Top 10 showcases at the motor show
- NewsNissan teases its India-bound B-SUV the second time, likely to be launched in the first half of 2021