Toyota to launch Etios Cross in India soon
It seems that Toyota Kirloskar Motors has plans to launch the Etios Cross in India. It's was launched in Brazil and Argentina in November last year and it seems that Toyota will showcase the beefed up hatchback at the Auto Expo with an Indian launch to follow soon after.
The Etios Cross takes a leaf out of Volkswagen's book with a number of visual upgrades made to the basic hatchback. The Etios Cross hence features a much beefier front bumper, silver faux skid plates, plastic molding on all sides, a new set of alloy wheels and silver roof rails. Like the Cross Polo, we don't expect any changes to the running bits so it should feature the same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.4-litre diesel engine options currently available in the Liva. In India it will take on the likes of the Volkswagen Cross Polo and the rumored Punto Adventure from Fiat.
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- NewsAnyone can ride the Yamaha MWT-9 and T7 Concept
- NewsSkoda Auto CEO Bernhard Maier to step down, effective July 31
- NewsMahindra XUV300 1.2-litre mStallion turbo-petrol spotted testing
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block