Toyota to launch Etios Cross in India soon
It seems that Toyota Kirloskar Motors has plans to launch the Etios Cross in India. It's was launched in Brazil and Argentina in November last year and it seems that Toyota will showcase the beefed up hatchback at the Auto Expo with an Indian launch to follow soon after.
The Etios Cross takes a leaf out of Volkswagen's book with a number of visual upgrades made to the basic hatchback. The Etios Cross hence features a much beefier front bumper, silver faux skid plates, plastic molding on all sides, a new set of alloy wheels and silver roof rails. Like the Cross Polo, we don't expect any changes to the running bits so it should feature the same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.4-litre diesel engine options currently available in the Liva. In India it will take on the likes of the Volkswagen Cross Polo and the rumored Punto Adventure from Fiat.
Starts Rs 6.5 Lakhs
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900