Toyota Vios spied ahead of Auto Expo 2018 debut
The Toyota Vios sedan has been spied undergoing tests in a heavily-disguised form, just weeks away from the 2018 Auto Expo. The Toyota Vios is expected to make its debut at the 2018 Auto Expo. The Toyota Vios which is already enjoying success in various South East Asian countries will compete with the Hyundai Verna, Honda City, and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz in its segment in India. While talks of its launch have been on since 2015, the new generation Toyota Vios looks ready to make its debut this time around. Production of the Vios will begin later this year, with the launch expected around the festive season.
The Toyota Vios exterior design comes inspired by that of its larger stablemate, the all-new Toyota Camry Hybrid. It features projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, a new T-shaped front grille, as well as LED fog lamps. At the rear, LED taillamps surround a chrome boot lid and with fluid fog lamps. 16-inch alloy wheels complete the look. Based on Toyota's B-platform, expect a choice of a 1.5-litre petrol and an India-exclusive 1.4-litre diesel option.
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.75 Lakhs
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300