Trak n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
Intelli Play is an infotainment and tracking device which aims to provide the usual infotainment solutions expected by car buyers, with the added features of an on board security system. To this end, the system comes with a 7-inch touchscreen which fits into a usual 2-DIN setup. The device supports all popular media inputs like auxiliary port (aux cable), USB and Bluetooth, and media formats like MP3, WAV, MP4, AVI, and WMV are compatible. Other notable attributes of this system include video playback, hands-free calling, as well as Google Maps-based real-time navigation.
The system's USP, however, is the built-in security additions. These are a real-time tracker, network-agnostic two-way calling and an eavesdropping feature, a 4G Wi-Fi hotspot, built-in odometer, onboard flash memory, and an inbuilt battery backup. Moreover, the system also alerts users if the vehicle has moved from a parked position or if it senses an impact. A smartphone app also alerts users about service intervals, a tow alert and is capable of remotely immobilizing the vehicle. Support for a reversing camera and a dash-cam is also available. For distress situations, real-time connectivity to emergency services can be established via Trak N Tell.
Intelli Play has been developed by Trak N Tell, an Internet-of-Things (IoT) startup based out of Gurugram, India which supplies to manufacturers and individual buyers. In the present scenario, where in-car connectivity has become a major criterion in the car buying public's decision making, this Intelli Play system aims to provide a complete solution to buyers for all their connectivity needs.
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know