Trak n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
Intelli Play is an infotainment and tracking device which aims to provide the usual infotainment solutions expected by car buyers, with the added features of an on board security system. To this end, the system comes with a 7-inch touchscreen which fits into a usual 2-DIN setup. The device supports all popular media inputs like auxiliary port (aux cable), USB and Bluetooth, and media formats like MP3, WAV, MP4, AVI, and WMV are compatible. Other notable attributes of this system include video playback, hands-free calling, as well as Google Maps-based real-time navigation.
The system's USP, however, is the built-in security additions. These are a real-time tracker, network-agnostic two-way calling and an eavesdropping feature, a 4G Wi-Fi hotspot, built-in odometer, onboard flash memory, and an inbuilt battery backup. Moreover, the system also alerts users if the vehicle has moved from a parked position or if it senses an impact. A smartphone app also alerts users about service intervals, a tow alert and is capable of remotely immobilizing the vehicle. Support for a reversing camera and a dash-cam is also available. For distress situations, real-time connectivity to emergency services can be established via Trak N Tell.
Intelli Play has been developed by Trak N Tell, an Internet-of-Things (IoT) startup based out of Gurugram, India which supplies to manufacturers and individual buyers. In the present scenario, where in-car connectivity has become a major criterion in the car buying public's decision making, this Intelli Play system aims to provide a complete solution to buyers for all their connectivity needs.
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350