Trak n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
Intelli Play is an infotainment and tracking device which aims to provide the usual infotainment solutions expected by car buyers, with the added features of an on board security system. To this end, the system comes with a 7-inch touchscreen which fits into a usual 2-DIN setup. The device supports all popular media inputs like auxiliary port (aux cable), USB and Bluetooth, and media formats like MP3, WAV, MP4, AVI, and WMV are compatible. Other notable attributes of this system include video playback, hands-free calling, as well as Google Maps-based real-time navigation.
The system's USP, however, is the built-in security additions. These are a real-time tracker, network-agnostic two-way calling and an eavesdropping feature, a 4G Wi-Fi hotspot, built-in odometer, onboard flash memory, and an inbuilt battery backup. Moreover, the system also alerts users if the vehicle has moved from a parked position or if it senses an impact. A smartphone app also alerts users about service intervals, a tow alert and is capable of remotely immobilizing the vehicle. Support for a reversing camera and a dash-cam is also available. For distress situations, real-time connectivity to emergency services can be established via Trak N Tell.
Intelli Play has been developed by Trak N Tell, an Internet-of-Things (IoT) startup based out of Gurugram, India which supplies to manufacturers and individual buyers. In the present scenario, where in-car connectivity has become a major criterion in the car buying public's decision making, this Intelli Play system aims to provide a complete solution to buyers for all their connectivity needs.
- NewsAudi Q5L unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsHero Motocorp revises prices across its entire range by up to Rs 625
- NewsSuzuki Ertiga rival Mitsubishi Xpander MPV exports begin from Indonesia
- News2018 Toyota Yaris: Variant-wise price guide
- News2018 Toyota Yaris launched in India at Rs 8.75 lakh
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander bookings open in India
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750: Four things you will like and three you won't
- Features2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S long term review: After 16,700km and fourteen months
- NewsAuto China 2018: BMW M2 Competition debuts in China
- NewsAuto China 2018: Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept showcased