Trak n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
Intelli Play is an infotainment and tracking device which aims to provide the usual infotainment solutions expected by car buyers, with the added features of an on board security system. To this end, the system comes with a 7-inch touchscreen which fits into a usual 2-DIN setup. The device supports all popular media inputs like auxiliary port (aux cable), USB and Bluetooth, and media formats like MP3, WAV, MP4, AVI, and WMV are compatible. Other notable attributes of this system include video playback, hands-free calling, as well as Google Maps-based real-time navigation.
The system's USP, however, is the built-in security additions. These are a real-time tracker, network-agnostic two-way calling and an eavesdropping feature, a 4G Wi-Fi hotspot, built-in odometer, onboard flash memory, and an inbuilt battery backup. Moreover, the system also alerts users if the vehicle has moved from a parked position or if it senses an impact. A smartphone app also alerts users about service intervals, a tow alert and is capable of remotely immobilizing the vehicle. Support for a reversing camera and a dash-cam is also available. For distress situations, real-time connectivity to emergency services can be established via Trak N Tell.
Intelli Play has been developed by Trak N Tell, an Internet-of-Things (IoT) startup based out of Gurugram, India which supplies to manufacturers and individual buyers. In the present scenario, where in-car connectivity has become a major criterion in the car buying public's decision making, this Intelli Play system aims to provide a complete solution to buyers for all their connectivity needs.
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch