Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
At the end of last year, Triumph Motorcycles announced that the company will be launching four new motorcycles in India. In line with that, Triumph India will be launching the Bonneville Speedmaster in India on February 27, 2018. The company dealerships spread across the country have already started accepting bookings, the deliveries of the same will start shortly.
The Triumph Speedmaster's front end feels confident and offers good feedback thanks to the firm suspension setup as also the sharp rake angle of the front forks
The 2018 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster is based on the T120 and offers a more classic design inspired by the classic American cruisers of the 50s and the 60s. The Speedmaster employs the twin-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 1200cc that also does duty on the Bonneville T120, Bobber and Thruxton. Triumph states that the Speedmaster gets the same midrange performance as the Bobber, which makes for a 10 per cent gain in torque at 4,500rpm over the regular T120. Outputs stand at 77PS and 106Nm. It gets a comprehensive electronics suite including traction and cruise control, riding modes and ABS. Expect it to cost around Rs 11 lakh.
The other bits that the Triumph Speedmaster shares with the Bobber is the hard-tail-look chassis and swingarm, which we believe adds to the retro classic appeal of this motorcycle. The Speedmaster differs from the Bobber Black with new 41mm cartridge fork and a rear suspension unit with both a dual-rate main spring. The fuel tank size too has been increased for a better range to make it more suitable for those highway runs.
Starts Rs 11,11,555
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Andrea Dovizioso wins thrilling season opener at Qatar
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm flagged off in Noida
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero 450 RR to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines