Triumph India announces second edition of Tiger Trails Thar desert
British premium motorcycle manufacturer Triumph has announced the second edition of its popular adventure riding event, Tiger Trails Thar desert. The five day tour aimed at Triumph Tiger and Scrambler customers will begin in Jaipur and culminate in Bikaner. The ride starts on January 30 and ends on February 3rd, giving the riders a chance to learn and adopt new riding techniques as well as explore the capabilities of their Tigers by riding through salt flats and sand dunes around the Thar desert region. To book a seat, Triumph is offering a new year special discounted price of Rs 35,000 per person only till 15th January, 2019. The same will increase to Rs 50,000 post January 19. Also, the slots for this ride are limited, mentions Triumph India.
The 14 riders will have full support during the ride, that includes a 4x4 sweep vehicle with mechanics, tool kit, puncture repair kit, spare parts and food supplies. The sweep car also has a VHF radio to stay connected to the riders.
Speaking about the programme, Shoeb Farooq, General Manager Triumph Motorcycles India Pvt Ltd, said, "Riding is the core essence of Triumph Motorcycles, and our aim is not just to sell motorcycles, but to enable our customers to experience their machines to their full capacity. Tiger trails has allowed our adventure clientele to not just become adept at handling the motorcycles, but also become better riders. Each trail teaches participants the fine nuances of adventure riding, instilling confidence in them, to push their potential to the maximum. Triumph was the first brand to focus on the adventure category and today also holds the highest market share in the premium adventure segment. We're the only brand in the country to take the adventurer motorcycle segment to the next level and we look forward to engaging our customers with more such rider and motorcycle centric activities."
- NewsINRC 2019: Younus Ilyas wins a closely fought Sprint de Bengaluru
- NewsRoyal Enfield Bullet Trials 350 and Bullet Trials 500 launched in India at Rs 1.62 lakh and Rs 2.07 lakh respectively
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 100 KS launched in India at Rs 40,500
- News2019 FIM Bajas World Cup: Raorane 27th, Pissay 29th at Baja do Pinhal
- NewsAudi's new 2-litre race engine makes 610PS!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip