Triumph India opens bookings for the new 2016 Bonneville range
Triumph India have begun accepting bookings for the new Bonneville range of motorcycles. Prospective customers can pay a booking amount of Rs 1 lakh at any one of the twelve Triumph dealership across India and book the Bonneville range of motorcycles.
The Triumph Bonneville range has been well received in India and the company hopes to continue the trend with the new Bonnevilles.
Announcing the opening of bookings, Vimal Sumbly, managing director, Triumph Motorcycles India, said, 'We are extremely excited to bring in the new range of our iconic Bonneville to Indian customers. They are exactly what our customers have asked for and what the next generation of Bonneville should be - more beautiful, more powerful and more capable. We are thrilled to see the positive buzz going around in the media, this new line-up is expected to be huge for the Indian market.'
We sampled the new Bonneville Street Twin around Canyon Roads in Spain and were very impressed with what Triumph had created. The 900cc engine is new and liquid cooled. It produces 55PS at 5,900rpm and 80Nm at 3,230rpm. Triumph claims a 35 per cent rise in fuel efficiency in the new Street Twin. Expect a marginal price increase when the motorcycles go on sale
More stories from OVERDRIVE on the new Triumph Bonneville range
Starts Rs 11,11,500
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh