Triumph India to launch the Tiger 800 XCA on September 3
Triumph will be launching the Tiger 800 XCA on September 3 in India. The XCA will be the top of the line variant of the 800cc adventure tourer and will join the 800 XR, 800 XRx and the 800 XCx. The variant will feature heated rider and pillion seats, LED fog lamps, a 650W alternator hosting three auxiliary sockets and aluminium pannier rails.
The Tiger 800 XCA will run the same 95PS/79Nm liquid-cooled 800cc in-line three engine seen in the other variants. The motor is coupled with a 6-speed manual transmission. The bike features four traction modes, switchable ABS, cruise control and a ride-by-wire throttle. While the Triumph Tiger 800 XCx is priced at Rs 12.7 lakh (ex-Delhi), we expect the XCA to be closer to the Rs 14-15 lakh mark, ex-showroom.
Starts Rs 11,76,000
Starts Rs 7,46,577
Starts Rs 14,95,000
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC Coupe to launch in India on March 3
- News2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace SUV to be launched in India on March 6
- NewsMaserati MC20 supercar to be globally launched in May 2020
- ReviewBSVI Honda Activa 6G first ride review
- News2020 Toyota Vellfire luxury MPV to launch on February 26 in India
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055