Triumph Motorcycles completes four years in Indian market
Triumph Motorcycles India completed four years in the Indian market this month. Triumph Motorcycles Ltd had entered India in November 2013, at a time when the big bike market of the country was still in its nascent stages. However, over the past four years, Triumph has managed to bring in a majority of its global line-up to India. Triumph Motorcycles India currently has 16 models of its range being sold through 14 dealerships in the country. The British motorcycle maker has managed to sell over 4,500 units in India since 2013. The company recently showcased its new 2018 Tiger adventure tourers at EICMA 2017. Triumph had also recently launched the Street Triple RS in India, which comes powered by the same engine as the one that will power Moto2 race bikes in the 2019 MotoGP season.
Triumph which had so far sold the Bonneville as its entry-level motorcycle, has also entered into a non-equity partnership with Bajaj Auto for the development of 300-500cc motorcycles for markets including India. Speaking about the celebration, Triumph Motorcycles India MD Vimal Sumbly said that he is proud about Triumph Motorcycles being instrumental in bringing back another chapter of riding amongst thousands of enthusiasts who had hung up their riding gear due to non-availability of exciting bikes here in India.
Starts Rs 10,55,000
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- NewsOfficial: BMW Motorrad India launches G 310 R and G 310 GS motorcycles at Rs 2.99 and Rs 3.49 lakh!
- NewsBMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS: Watch the BMW Motorrad live webcast here
- NewsLive updates: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS launch in India
- News2018 Porsche Macan SUV facelift teased during high-altitude testing