Triumph Motorcycles completes four years in Indian market
Triumph Motorcycles India completed four years in the Indian market this month. Triumph Motorcycles Ltd had entered India in November 2013, at a time when the big bike market of the country was still in its nascent stages. However, over the past four years, Triumph has managed to bring in a majority of its global line-up to India. Triumph Motorcycles India currently has 16 models of its range being sold through 14 dealerships in the country. The British motorcycle maker has managed to sell over 4,500 units in India since 2013. The company recently showcased its new 2018 Tiger adventure tourers at EICMA 2017. Triumph had also recently launched the Street Triple RS in India, which comes powered by the same engine as the one that will power Moto2 race bikes in the 2019 MotoGP season.
Triumph which had so far sold the Bonneville as its entry-level motorcycle, has also entered into a non-equity partnership with Bajaj Auto for the development of 300-500cc motorcycles for markets including India. Speaking about the celebration, Triumph Motorcycles India MD Vimal Sumbly said that he is proud about Triumph Motorcycles being instrumental in bringing back another chapter of riding amongst thousands of enthusiasts who had hung up their riding gear due to non-availability of exciting bikes here in India.
Starts Rs 10,55,000
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero 450 RR to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled