Triumph Motorcycles flags of Jammu to Kanyakumari ride to promote safe riding
Triumph Motorcycles India has flagged of a Jammu to Kanyakumari ride to promote safer riding techniques across the country. The motorcycle brand has been involved with screening of educational films, distribution of relevant content, theory workshops and curating customer rides across its 16 dealerships in the country.
Vimal Sumbly, Managing Director, Triumph Motorcycles India Pvt. Ltd
"Two-wheeler riders are at a higher risk on the roads. The key to safe riding is a combination of defensive driving, adherence to traffic rules, situational awareness, always wearing riding gear and following common road sense." commented, Vimal Sumbly, Managing Director, Triumph Motorcycles India Pvt. Ltd. The official release further states that road safety is expected to improve dramatically when every component of the system including the vehicle, road infrastructure, traffic engineering, training and road etiquette, enforcement, education and awareness, as well as the laws that govern the road system, have safety embedded into them.
Triumph Motorcycles had already stated that it plans to launch four new motorcycles this year. The Bonneville Speedmaster, new Triumph Tiger 800 and the Tiger 1200 have been already launched in the country. And we believe the British motorcycle will launch the Bobber Black next. It is a variant of the Bobber, the motorcycle Triumph re-entered the cruiser space with in 2017. It uses the same 1200cc, liquid-cooled parallel-twin cylinder engine producing 77PS and 106Nm. As compared to the standard Bobber it gets dual front discs, an LED headlight with LED DRLs, fatter forks and a matte black paint finish. It will be launched mid-2018 and will be priced around the 11 lakh rupee mark.
Starts Rs 11,11,555
Starts Rs 11,76,000
- NewsMumbai rains: Here are the areas you should be careful driving through
- FeaturesJeep Compass longterm review: Introduction
- NewsSpotted: Ducati Panigale V4 with carbon fibre body
- NewsAuto component maker Varroc Group keen on global acquisitions
- NewsVolkswagen I.D. R all-electric racecar breaks Pikes Peak Hill Climb record
- NewsVW Ameo Cup 2018: Incident-packed race sees Dhruv Mohite continue good run
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend