Triumph Motorcycles flags of Jammu to Kanyakumari ride to promote safe riding
Triumph Motorcycles India has flagged of a Jammu to Kanyakumari ride to promote safer riding techniques across the country. The motorcycle brand has been involved with screening of educational films, distribution of relevant content, theory workshops and curating customer rides across its 16 dealerships in the country.
Vimal Sumbly, Managing Director, Triumph Motorcycles India Pvt. Ltd
"Two-wheeler riders are at a higher risk on the roads. The key to safe riding is a combination of defensive driving, adherence to traffic rules, situational awareness, always wearing riding gear and following common road sense." commented, Vimal Sumbly, Managing Director, Triumph Motorcycles India Pvt. Ltd. The official release further states that road safety is expected to improve dramatically when every component of the system including the vehicle, road infrastructure, traffic engineering, training and road etiquette, enforcement, education and awareness, as well as the laws that govern the road system, have safety embedded into them.
Triumph Motorcycles had already stated that it plans to launch four new motorcycles this year. The Bonneville Speedmaster, new Triumph Tiger 800 and the Tiger 1200 have been already launched in the country. And we believe the British motorcycle will launch the Bobber Black next. It is a variant of the Bobber, the motorcycle Triumph re-entered the cruiser space with in 2017. It uses the same 1200cc, liquid-cooled parallel-twin cylinder engine producing 77PS and 106Nm. As compared to the standard Bobber it gets dual front discs, an LED headlight with LED DRLs, fatter forks and a matte black paint finish. It will be launched mid-2018 and will be priced around the 11 lakh rupee mark.
Starts Rs 11,99,500
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Mercedes-Benz roll out customer centric financial schemes
- News2020 Skoda Rapid TSI BSVI launched in India, priced from Rs 7.49 lakh
- News2020 Skoda Superb facelift launched in India at Rs 29.99 lakh
- News2020 Skoda Karoq SUV launched in India at Rs 24.99 lakh
- News2020 Kawasaki Z650 priced at Rs 5.94 lakh
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!