Triumph Motorcycles India opens its 16th dealership at Mangalore
Triumph Motorcycles India has inaugurated its newest dealership in the country at Mangalore, in Karnataka. This dealership under the banner of Keerthi Triumph becomes the British motorcycle maker's 16th in India. The new Triumph Motorcycles dealership is located on the Bangalore-Mangalore Highway in Padil, Mangalore. The dealership also marks the company's foray into the tier-2 market in the southern part of the country. Triumph recently completed four years in India, and claims to have a base of 4,500 customers here.
Keerthi Triumph dealer principal Sanjay M and Triumph Motorcycles India MD Vimal Sumbly at the inauguration
Speaking at the inauguration, Triumph Motorcycles India MD Vimal Sumbly said, "We are suitably excited that the opening of this ultra-modern dealership coincides with us on the verge of entering our 5th year. Tier 2 markets are a strong focus for us and you'll see many more exciting developments from us in these unexplored markets soon," he stated. The tier-2 market could play a big role in popularising the British brand which has also entered into a non-equity partnership with Bajaj Auto to develop mid-range motorcycles for international markets.
Along with Mangalore, the current dealership network includes New Delhi, Jaipur, Gurugram, Bhubaneshwar, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Indore, Vijayawada, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kochi and Kolkata.
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh, deliveries April 2019 onwards
- NewsLive updates: 2019 India-spec Nissan Kicks
- NewsImage gallery: India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV interior
- News2019 Honda CB1000R+, Gold Wing Tour DCT, CBR1000RR Fireblade and CBR1000RR Fireblade SP launched in India
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Racing M5Electro Formula E electric race car
- NewsMahindra Racing's M5Electro Formula E electric race car debuts in India ahead of 2019 season opener
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices across range from January 1, 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki registers five lakh cumulative CNG vehicle sales in India
- NewsTeams from Varanasi, Delhi and Vellore win Shell Eco Marathon India
- NewsMcLaren 720S Spider convertible revealed, locks horns with Ferrari 488