Triumph Motorcycles India opens its 16th dealership at Mangalore
Triumph Motorcycles India has inaugurated its newest dealership in the country at Mangalore, in Karnataka. This dealership under the banner of Keerthi Triumph becomes the British motorcycle maker's 16th in India. The new Triumph Motorcycles dealership is located on the Bangalore-Mangalore Highway in Padil, Mangalore. The dealership also marks the company's foray into the tier-2 market in the southern part of the country. Triumph recently completed four years in India, and claims to have a base of 4,500 customers here.
Keerthi Triumph dealer principal Sanjay M and Triumph Motorcycles India MD Vimal Sumbly at the inauguration
Speaking at the inauguration, Triumph Motorcycles India MD Vimal Sumbly said, "We are suitably excited that the opening of this ultra-modern dealership coincides with us on the verge of entering our 5th year. Tier 2 markets are a strong focus for us and you'll see many more exciting developments from us in these unexplored markets soon," he stated. The tier-2 market could play a big role in popularising the British brand which has also entered into a non-equity partnership with Bajaj Auto to develop mid-range motorcycles for international markets.
Along with Mangalore, the current dealership network includes New Delhi, Jaipur, Gurugram, Bhubaneshwar, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Indore, Vijayawada, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kochi and Kolkata.
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsAutomobile events this week: May 21 - 27
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Hyundai Creta facelift launched in India
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez delivers masterclass at Le Mans
- NewsSpecial feature: 2018 Mercedes-Benz OVERDRIVE Winter Drive
- NewsHyundai Creta facelift launched in India at a starting price of Rs 9.44 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rally Portugal gives Thierry Neuville championship lead
- News2018 Lexus LX 570 flagship SUV launched in India at Rs 2.32 crore
- NewsNew Volvo S60 sedan will not have a diesel engine option
- NewsUpcoming Tata H5X SUV spotted testing again in new video
- NewsFormula E: Heidfeld scores points for Mahindra Racing at Berlin ePrix