Triumph opens new dealership in Vijayawada
Triumph Motorcycles India has opened its 13th showroom in the country in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. Opened through its dealer Martial Motorcycles Pvt Ltd, the showroom will sell all 15 models currently available.
Located at No. 40-5-8, Tikkel Road, Labbiepet, Vijayawada, the showroom is spread over 1,300 sq.ft. on two floors. The showroom has a sales and an aftersales/service section which has a spare parts inventory section as well. There is a coffee shop where customers can access the 'build your own bike section' which uses iPads to help enthusiasts configure the bikes according to their own requirements and ideas. Martial Triumph will also have an entire section dedicated for customers who want to purchase riding gear, accessories and memorabilia.
The dealer will also organise rides for customers to meet each other and interact. The showroom will have all 15 bikes on the showroom floor, giving the customers the opportunity to sample all of Triumph motorcycles.
Vimal Sumbly, MD, Triumph Motorcycles India, at the Vijayawada dealership
At the opening, Naveen Varidireddy, the dealer principal of Martial Motorcycles Pvt Ltd, said, "Vijayawada is fast developing as a hub for motorcycle enthusiasts. Over the last few years, bikers are increasingly looking at motorcycles and riding as a leisure activity. We look forward to being partners in the success story of Triumph Motorcycles in Vijayawada that the brand is going to script in the coming days."
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far