Triumph ready to take on Multistrada, GS
Triumph's Adventure range has a new member â" the Tiger 1200 Explorer. Built on the highly successful Tiger 800, the 1200 Explorer gets a new shaft-driven 3-cylinder 1215cc engine which produces 137PS of power and 121Nm of torque. Putting all this power on the road is a six-speed toe-shifter. The new Tiger comes with adjustable rider seat height, handlebar position and screen in line with a 20-litre fuel tank cementing its touring intent.
A 950w generator allows multiple accessories like heated grips, heated rider and pillion seats, high power fog lights and a top box with integrated power supply, all at the same time. Additionally, there is a power socket situated close to the ignition, which can be used to power a GPS unit or run heated clothing. Luggage carrying capacity is enhanced by the two-box pannier system with 60 litres and the top box brings in an additional 35 litres. It has twin 305mm 4-piston calliper discs in front and 282mm single disc at the rear along with ABS and traction control. Adding icing to the cake is a 16000km service interval.
- NewsHero Motocorp launches Destini 125 and Maestro Edge 125 in BSVI avatar
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ignis facelift launched at Rs 4.90 lakh
- NewsHero Motocorp launches BSVI Splendor+, priced at Rs 59,600 ex-showroom
- NewsWRC 2020: Elfyn Evans claims commanding Rally Sweden win
- NewsGreat Wall Motors signs agreement with General Motors after its India debut