Triumph recalls certain motorcycles for faulty ECUs
Triumph Motorcycles is recalling the Bonneville, Bonneville T100, Tiger 800, Tiger 800XC, Rocket III Roadster, America, Rocket III Touring, Scrambler, Speedmaster, Thruxton, Thunderbird Storm and the Thunderbird. The motorcycles are being recalled for a faulty ECU. The ECU in question may cause an 'unintended activation' of the injector which in turn may cause the engine to either not start or if it is already in motion, to lose ignition in one cylinder. In the UK, Triumph has so far recalled around 256 motorcycles and the owners have been contacted individually to bring their steeds to the workshop.
Triumph India in the meanwhile has confirmed that none of the motorcycles sold here fall under the specific VINs. Identified VINs are still in Triumph's stockyards and will be fixed before being sold.
Starts Rs 8,25,000
Starts Rs 21,91,700
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-10
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Mahindra Rexton G4
- NewsTVS Ntorq 125 - Five things we love and three things we don't
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 first ride image gallery