Triumph recalls certain motorcycles for faulty ECUs
Triumph Motorcycles is recalling the Bonneville, Bonneville T100, Tiger 800, Tiger 800XC, Rocket III Roadster, America, Rocket III Touring, Scrambler, Speedmaster, Thruxton, Thunderbird Storm and the Thunderbird. The motorcycles are being recalled for a faulty ECU. The ECU in question may cause an 'unintended activation' of the injector which in turn may cause the engine to either not start or if it is already in motion, to lose ignition in one cylinder. In the UK, Triumph has so far recalled around 256 motorcycles and the owners have been contacted individually to bring their steeds to the workshop.
Triumph India in the meanwhile has confirmed that none of the motorcycles sold here fall under the specific VINs. Identified VINs are still in Triumph's stockyards and will be fixed before being sold.
Starts Rs 11,11,555
Starts Rs 21,91,700
- FeaturesFive things you need to know about the new Ducati Multistrada 1260
- News2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260 launched in India at Rs 15.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Ducati Multistrada 1260 launch in India
- NewsSuzuki Jimny revealed officially in European spec
- NewsJeep Compass Bedrock edition launched in India at Rs 17.53 lakh
- NewsMercedes-Benz to only launch BS-VI compliant diesel cars from now on in India
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launched in India
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsAutomobile events this week: June 18 - 24
- NewsMotoGP 2018 : Jorge Lorenzo wins the Catalan GP