Triumph Tiger XCx and XRx unveiled at India Bike Week 2015
The India Bike Week 2015 saw Triumph unveiling the Tiger XCx and the XRx. The motorcycles were unveiled last year and are the latest iterations of the Tiger that we have in India now.
The difference between the two models is the presence of alloy wheels in the XRx and spoke wheels in the XCx. The latter has more ground clearance of the two and has an off-road feel to it. The Triumph Tiger XRx is more suited for touring and also has twin power volt sockets. Both the motorcycles have a tubular steel trellis frame and a swingarm which is cast aluminium. There is also rebound damping available. Four traction control modes and cruise control are few of the available features in the motorcycles. Both the Triumphs come with ABS and discs at both the ends.
Triumph Tiger XRx
Powering the new Triumph XCx and XRx is a 3-cylinder 800cc motor that makes 94PS/79Nm. Triumph claims that the new Tigers are 17 per cent more fuel efficient than the outgoing model. Add to this the 19-litre fuel tank capacity.
Triumph is likely to launch the new Tigers in India in March 2015.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids