Triumph Tiger XCx and XRx unveiled at India Bike Week 2015
The India Bike Week 2015 saw Triumph unveiling the Tiger XCx and the XRx. The motorcycles were unveiled last year and are the latest iterations of the Tiger that we have in India now.
The difference between the two models is the presence of alloy wheels in the XRx and spoke wheels in the XCx. The latter has more ground clearance of the two and has an off-road feel to it. The Triumph Tiger XRx is more suited for touring and also has twin power volt sockets. Both the motorcycles have a tubular steel trellis frame and a swingarm which is cast aluminium. There is also rebound damping available. Four traction control modes and cruise control are few of the available features in the motorcycles. Both the Triumphs come with ABS and discs at both the ends.
Triumph Tiger XRx
Powering the new Triumph XCx and XRx is a 3-cylinder 800cc motor that makes 94PS/79Nm. Triumph claims that the new Tigers are 17 per cent more fuel efficient than the outgoing model. Add to this the 19-litre fuel tank capacity.
Triumph is likely to launch the new Tigers in India in March 2015.
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Suzuki shows the Waku SPO, Hanare and Hustler Concepts
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: 200PS Kawasaki Z H2 first look
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: India-bound 2020 Honda Jazz unveiled
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019 : Nissan Ariya Concept previews brand's future EV SUVs
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Live updates - launches, news, announcements