Triumph Tiger XCx and XRx unveiled at India Bike Week 2015
The India Bike Week 2015 saw Triumph unveiling the Tiger XCx and the XRx. The motorcycles were unveiled last year and are the latest iterations of the Tiger that we have in India now.
The difference between the two models is the presence of alloy wheels in the XRx and spoke wheels in the XCx. The latter has more ground clearance of the two and has an off-road feel to it. The Triumph Tiger XRx is more suited for touring and also has twin power volt sockets. Both the motorcycles have a tubular steel trellis frame and a swingarm which is cast aluminium. There is also rebound damping available. Four traction control modes and cruise control are few of the available features in the motorcycles. Both the Triumphs come with ABS and discs at both the ends.
Triumph Tiger XRx
Powering the new Triumph XCx and XRx is a 3-cylinder 800cc motor that makes 94PS/79Nm. Triumph claims that the new Tigers are 17 per cent more fuel efficient than the outgoing model. Add to this the 19-litre fuel tank capacity.
Triumph is likely to launch the new Tigers in India in March 2015.
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18