Triumph to come out with 7 models in India
British bike manufacturer Triumph have followed up on their announcement of coming to India by revealing their motorcycle lineup. Triumph-Motorcycles has got four model families namely supersports/roadsters, touring/adventure, cruisers and classics. A total of seven bikes from the Triumph family will be coming to India.
Speaking about the selection of the models, Ashish Joshi, Managing Director, Triumph Motorcycles India said, 'We deliberated over the range of bikes to bring into India and decided to bring in these models to showcase the Triumph range. We have bikes which can cater to different needs â" from 675cc Super Sport bike the Daytona 675 to 2300 cc Rocket III. The Indian market offers good potential and as a company, we are confident that each of our seven models within its individual category will be a trailblazer in very short time; similar to other markets we are present in. Not only this, Ashish also said that the company's strategy for India has been well chalked out and the priority for Triumph right now would be to look for a CKD assembly unit and thus pass on the duty saving benefits to the customers. The Triumph models that are coming to India are Bonneville, Speed Triple, Street Triple, Tiger 800XC, Daytona 675, Triumph Storm and the Rocket III.
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review
- NewsBajaj Chetak is back, but this time in an all-electric form
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV launched in India at Rs 1.5 crore
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV India launch - Live updates: price, specs, features, details
- NewsLive Updates: Bajaj Urbanite electric scooter India launch