Triumph to come out with 7 models in India
British bike manufacturer Triumph have followed up on their announcement of coming to India by revealing their motorcycle lineup. Triumph-Motorcycles has got four model families namely supersports/roadsters, touring/adventure, cruisers and classics. A total of seven bikes from the Triumph family will be coming to India.
Speaking about the selection of the models, Ashish Joshi, Managing Director, Triumph Motorcycles India said, 'We deliberated over the range of bikes to bring into India and decided to bring in these models to showcase the Triumph range. We have bikes which can cater to different needs â" from 675cc Super Sport bike the Daytona 675 to 2300 cc Rocket III. The Indian market offers good potential and as a company, we are confident that each of our seven models within its individual category will be a trailblazer in very short time; similar to other markets we are present in. Not only this, Ashish also said that the company's strategy for India has been well chalked out and the priority for Triumph right now would be to look for a CKD assembly unit and thus pass on the duty saving benefits to the customers. The Triumph models that are coming to India are Bonneville, Speed Triple, Street Triple, Tiger 800XC, Daytona 675, Triumph Storm and the Rocket III.
- NewsKawasaki's supercharged 'Z' series motorcycle teased - likely to be supercharged Z1000
- Review2019 Renault Triber first drive review
- NewsTata Motors partners with what3words for simplified last-mile navigation on its vehicles
- NewsBajaj Dominar 400 price hiked by Rs 10,000 - now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders