TVS Apache RR 310 gets an ECU update for improved performance
TVS Motor Company's flagship offering, Apache RR 310 will be getting updates in the form of a ECU upgrade that will improve the performance, new bar-end weights that will reduce the vibrations experienced at higher speeds and also a new chain roller. Additionally, even the front visor will be replaced with a new unit for better aerodynamics. All these updates will be done at the dealership level on a complimentary basis wherein the existing customers will be notified through SMS or while the customer brings the motorcycle for its periodic service.
The TVS Apache RR 310 uses the same 313cc, liquid and oil-cooled single-cylinder engine as the BMW G 310 R that is mounted inclined towards the rear, a first for any motorcycle in India. Its outputs are identical too, at 34PS and 27.5Nm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The TVS Apache RR 310 also shares the trellis frame with its BMW counterpart but has a redesigned rear sub-frame for a more track-friendly stance. To help with prolonged use, the RR 310 has a gill profile to aid thermal management. Handling suspension duties are KYB race-tuned upside down forks up front finished in gold, with a monotube floating monoshock at the rear
Starts Rs 2,40,000
Starts Rs 2,99,000
- NewsHyundai unveils 2020 Santa Fe for international markets, on new hybrid-ready platform
- NewsExclusive: BMW R 18 coming to India by Oct-Nov 2020
- FeaturesCYCLONE ALERT - Precautions for driving in case you have to: Things you should know
- NewsMG ZS EV now available in six more cities across India
- NewsAll-new BMW 4 Series Coupe unveiled, global launch in October 2020
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!