TVS Apache RR 310 gets an ECU update for improved performance
TVS Motor Company's flagship offering, Apache RR 310 will be getting updates in the form of a ECU upgrade that will improve the performance, new bar-end weights that will reduce the vibrations experienced at higher speeds and also a new chain roller. Additionally, even the front visor will be replaced with a new unit for better aerodynamics. All these updates will be done at the dealership level on a complimentary basis wherein the existing customers will be notified through SMS or while the customer brings the motorcycle for its periodic service.
The TVS Apache RR 310 uses the same 313cc, liquid and oil-cooled single-cylinder engine as the BMW G 310 R that is mounted inclined towards the rear, a first for any motorcycle in India. Its outputs are identical too, at 34PS and 27.5Nm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The TVS Apache RR 310 also shares the trellis frame with its BMW counterpart but has a redesigned rear sub-frame for a more track-friendly stance. To help with prolonged use, the RR 310 has a gill profile to aid thermal management. Handling suspension duties are KYB race-tuned upside down forks up front finished in gold, with a monotube floating monoshock at the rear
Starts Rs 2,27,000
Starts Rs 2,99,000
Team OD | 22 Aug 2019
- News40,618 Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre recalled in India
- NewsHyundai teases new EV concept - will be showcased at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show
- NewsSmartphone-based motorcycle navigation application Recky launched by CS Santosh
- NewsGoodyear launches two new range of tyres for cars and SUVs in India
- NewsSpec Comparo: Maruti Suzuki XL6 vs Honda BR-V vs Renault Lodgy