TVS Apache RR 310, NTorq 125 and Apache RTR 160 4V launched in Peru
TVS Motor Company has launched three of its offerings in the Peru market. This includes the flagship Apache RR 310, NTorq 125 with connected tech and the Apache RTR 160 4V. The Chennai based motorcycle manufacturer will be selling these models in partnership with its local distributors; Indian Motos. TVS Motor Company also announced the opening of a state-of-the-art showroom in Lima. The new showroom located in the centre of Lima city, also boasts of 3S facility offering sales, service, spares and host of other facilities. Indian Motos distributes TVS Motor Company products to over 170 sales points across Peru.
Commenting on the unveil of the new products, R Dilip, Senior Vice President, International Business, TVS Motor Company, said, "We are optimistic about strengthening our presence in the Peru market with the help of our distributors Indian Motos. In our six-year association, they have helped establish our brand in the country especially in terms of three-wheelers. Today, we are delighted to launch three new products and open a state-of-the-art showroom in Peru. The TVS Apache RR 310 is the most advanced offering in our product portfolio a manifestation of our racing heritage and cutting-edge technology. With TVS NTorq 125, we have developed an attractive product for the youth of Peru as the scooter is a great package of performance, style and smart features and finally TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is a stylish proposition, boasting of our racing pedigree."
Minhaz Khoza, Director, Indian Motos stated: "Our six years of association with TVS Motor Company has resulted in bringing superior quality products to the Peru market. We are delighted to showcase these exciting products at the new showroom, as each product is distinct and an apt combination of technology and quality. We strongly believe that they will each find favour with customers in the country. "
Starts Rs 2,23,000
Starts Rs 79,215
Starts Rs 84,578
Starts Rs 1,07,885
- NewsPrices of Renault Kwid hatchback to be hiked by three per cent from April 1 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's new six-speed transmission spotted
- NewsBajaj and Piaggio auto rickshaws in UK as Ola starts service in Liverpool
- NewsF1: Mick Schumacher to make Formula 1 debut at Bahrain young drivers test
- NewsBSVI updated 2019 Aprilia SR125 scooter spotted uncamouflaged on test
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip