TVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
A new optional exhaust system has been made available for buyers of the TVS Apache RR 310. The new unit has been made by exhaust systems specialist Akrapovic. This Akrapovic Racing Line unit adds 2.4PS and 2.7Nm to the engine's output, the figures now being 36.4PS and 30Nm.
The 312cc, liquid-cooled, single- cylinder motor makes 34PS and 27.3 Nm in standard form. This motor is very closely related to the ones found on the BMW G 310 GS and G 310 R It is no surprise that this exhaust fitment, first available on the BMW 310s has now been made available on the TVS.
The carbon-fibre exhaust unit is priced at Rs 55,000 and also shaves off 4.5 kgs from the bike's kerb-weight. This fitment is available at the Performance Racing Store in Mumbai, who also say that no ECU remap is needed.
Akrapovic is a Slovenian manufacturer of exhaust systems that started out in 1990. The firm is known for its ties to motorsport, with their exhausts being used in MotoGP, superbike, supersport, supermoto, motocross, enduro and rally raid.
Starts Rs 3,49,000
Starts Rs 2,23,000
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Santolino Lorenzo dominates Moto category
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Image gallery Leg 2
- NewsBrabus makes a 600PS Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S SUV
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Image gallery Leg 1
- NewsVideo worth watching: V12-powered Ferrari 250 GTO screaming to glory
- Review2018 Honda Jazz review
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Leg 1 sets the event rolling today with SS 1 to SS 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Scrutiny and driver's briefing image gallery
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled