TVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
A new optional exhaust system has been made available for buyers of the TVS Apache RR 310. The new unit has been made by exhaust systems specialist Akrapovic. This Akrapovic Racing Line unit adds 2.4PS and 2.7Nm to the engine's output, the figures now being 36.4PS and 30Nm.
The 312cc, liquid-cooled, single- cylinder motor makes 34PS and 27.3 Nm in standard form. This motor is very closely related to the ones found on the BMW G 310 GS and G 310 R It is no surprise that this exhaust fitment, first available on the BMW 310s has now been made available on the TVS.
The carbon-fibre exhaust unit is priced at Rs 55,000 and also shaves off 4.5 kgs from the bike's kerb-weight. This fitment is available at the Performance Racing Store in Mumbai, who also say that no ECU remap is needed.
Akrapovic is a Slovenian manufacturer of exhaust systems that started out in 1990. The firm is known for its ties to motorsport, with their exhausts being used in MotoGP, superbike, supersport, supermoto, motocross, enduro and rally raid.
Starts Rs 3,49,000
Starts Rs 2,23,000
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019