TVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
A new optional exhaust system has been made available for buyers of the TVS Apache RR 310. The new unit has been made by exhaust systems specialist Akrapovic. This Akrapovic Racing Line unit adds 2.4PS and 2.7Nm to the engine's output, the figures now being 36.4PS and 30Nm.
The 312cc, liquid-cooled, single- cylinder motor makes 34PS and 27.3 Nm in standard form. This motor is very closely related to the ones found on the BMW G 310 GS and G 310 R It is no surprise that this exhaust fitment, first available on the BMW 310s has now been made available on the TVS.
The carbon-fibre exhaust unit is priced at Rs 55,000 and also shaves off 4.5 kgs from the bike's kerb-weight. This fitment is available at the Performance Racing Store in Mumbai, who also say that no ECU remap is needed.
Akrapovic is a Slovenian manufacturer of exhaust systems that started out in 1990. The firm is known for its ties to motorsport, with their exhausts being used in MotoGP, superbike, supersport, supermoto, motocross, enduro and rally raid.
Starts Rs 3,49,000
Starts Rs 2,23,000
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X