TVS Apache RTR 160 and RTR 180 get matte red colour option
TVS Motor Company has launched a matte red finish option for the TVS Apache RTR 160 and the TVS Apache RTR 180 models. The new colour option is available at all dealerships and is priced Rs 1,000 over the standard variants of the two models. The new matte red finish on the fuel tank, front fender, headlight and engine cowl, as well as rear body panels.To distinguish the two, the TVS Apache RTR 160 gets red rim stickers, while the TVS Apache RTR 180 sports white rim stickers. Other than the new paint option, the motorcycles are mechanically identical to their respective standard variants.
The TVS Apache RTR 160 comes powered by an air-cooled 160cc single cylinder engine which produces 15.2PS/13.1 Nm, while the RTR 180 has a 177cc single cylinder that produces 18PS/16NM. The TVS Apache RTR 180 also has the option of ABS, however, the matte red option is not available on the ABS version. The Apache RTR 160 will cost Rs 76,575 (ex-showroom, Delhi) while the RTR 180 without ABS will cost Rs 80,543 (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the matte red finish option. The RTR 160 is expected to get an update soon. We have already spotted this new motorcycle being tested.
Starts Rs 82,183
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids