TVS Apache RTR 160 and RTR 180 get matte red colour option
TVS Motor Company has launched a matte red finish option for the TVS Apache RTR 160 and the TVS Apache RTR 180 models. The new colour option is available at all dealerships and is priced Rs 1,000 over the standard variants of the two models. The new matte red finish on the fuel tank, front fender, headlight and engine cowl, as well as rear body panels.To distinguish the two, the TVS Apache RTR 160 gets red rim stickers, while the TVS Apache RTR 180 sports white rim stickers. Other than the new paint option, the motorcycles are mechanically identical to their respective standard variants.
The TVS Apache RTR 160 comes powered by an air-cooled 160cc single cylinder engine which produces 15.2PS/13.1 Nm, while the RTR 180 has a 177cc single cylinder that produces 18PS/16NM. The TVS Apache RTR 180 also has the option of ABS, however, the matte red option is not available on the ABS version. The Apache RTR 160 will cost Rs 76,575 (ex-showroom, Delhi) while the RTR 180 without ABS will cost Rs 80,543 (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the matte red finish option. The RTR 160 is expected to get an update soon. We have already spotted this new motorcycle being tested.
Starts Rs 79,215
Starts Rs 84,578
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
- NewsThis is the most outrageous Koenigsegg Regera hypercar yet
- News2019 BMW X4 coupe-SUV spotted testing in India, launch early next year
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina's 1900PS hypercar will be called Battista
- NewsNissan Kicks SUV bookings to open on December 14
- NewsDiscounts of up to Rs 50,000 offered on BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh, deliveries April 2019 onwards
- NewsLive updates: 2019 India-spec Nissan Kicks