TVS Apache RTR 180 Race Edition launched at Rs 83,233
TVS has launched a new variant of the TVS Apache RTR 180 called the Race Edition. The motorcycle special edition comes in a single colour, pearl white, and will be offered with front and rear disc brakes as standard. TVS Apache RTR 180 Race Edition is priced at Rs 83,233 (ex-showroom Delhi).
The styling is based on a racing carbon fibre theme, further accentuated by the new race-themed graphics. Other additions to this race edition are a new 3D TVS logo and TVS Racing branded rim stickering on the alloy wheels. It has a digital dashboard with a blue backlit display which incorporates features like a 0-60 kmph speed recorder, lap timer and service indicator amongst others.
The motorcycle remains mechanically unchanged and is powered by a 177.4 cc single cylinder, four-stroke engine which puts out 16.62PS and 15.5Nm. This is paired with a five-speed manual. The 139 kg bike returns a fuel efficiency figure of 43 kmpl. The motorcycle primarily competes with the likes of the Suzuki Gixxer, Honda CB Hornet and Bajaj Pulsar 180.
TVS has been on an aggressive footing lately, launching the new Apache RTR 160, the Apache RR 310 and the Ntorq scooter all in the last few months. This new variant will complement this strategy by refreshing the RTR 180 product line of its upmarket Apache nameplate
Starts Rs 82,183
Starts Rs 77,015
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks