TVS Apache RTR 180 Race Edition launched at Rs 83,233
TVS has launched a new variant of the TVS Apache RTR 180 called the Race Edition. The motorcycle special edition comes in a single colour, pearl white, and will be offered with front and rear disc brakes as standard. TVS Apache RTR 180 Race Edition is priced at Rs 83,233 (ex-showroom Delhi).
The styling is based on a racing carbon fibre theme, further accentuated by the new race-themed graphics. Other additions to this race edition are a new 3D TVS logo and TVS Racing branded rim stickering on the alloy wheels. It has a digital dashboard with a blue backlit display which incorporates features like a 0-60 kmph speed recorder, lap timer and service indicator amongst others.
The motorcycle remains mechanically unchanged and is powered by a 177.4 cc single cylinder, four-stroke engine which puts out 16.62PS and 15.5Nm. This is paired with a five-speed manual. The 139 kg bike returns a fuel efficiency figure of 43 kmpl. The motorcycle primarily competes with the likes of the Suzuki Gixxer, Honda CB Hornet and Bajaj Pulsar 180.
TVS has been on an aggressive footing lately, launching the new Apache RTR 160, the Apache RR 310 and the Ntorq scooter all in the last few months. This new variant will complement this strategy by refreshing the RTR 180 product line of its upmarket Apache nameplate
Starts Rs 85,686
Starts Rs 1,11,871
- NewsSpecification comparison: Hero Xtreme 160R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V vs Bajaj Pulsar NS160 vs Suzuki Gixxer 155 vs Yamaha FZ-S Fi V3.0
- FeaturesFive best V12-powered cars you can buy in 2020
- NewsHere's how Toyota is helping owners of its legendary sportscars, like the Supra and 2000GT, keep their cars running
- NewsKia Seltos gets top-spec Gravity variant in South Korea
- FeaturesPantera RX6 Rallycross car driven: Growing wings!
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block