TVS Apache RTR 200 4V teased in Indonesia
TVS will launch two new products in India on January 20, 2016. While the first one has been confirmed to be the new Victor 110/125, the second model was speculated to be the Apache 200. Now, TVS Indonesia have released teaser images on their website and they are calling it the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V. The 4V in the name signifying four valves in the new engine.
TVS Indonesia is also urging readers to share the post as much as possible to win the chance to ride the motorcycle on the Sentul racetrack. The spy shots of the motorcycle seen in Indonesia as well as India show that it is going to be a naked motorcycle.
The powertrain is expected to be a 200cc 4-valve oil cooled fuel injected motor which should make around 25PS and will be mated to a 6-speed transmission. The silhouette reveals lower handlebars, a chunky fuel tank and stepped seat for the pillion. TVS is also expected to put in dual exhaust ports to enhance the visual appeal.
More details will emerge about the new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V on January 20, 2016. Stay tuned.
Starts Rs 1,10,388
Starts Rs 1,24,000
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 Triumph Street Triple R to be launched in India on August 11
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser compact SUV teased ahead of festive season debut
- NewsJuly 2020 sales: Honda 2Wheeler sold 3.09 lakh two-wheelers in India
- NewsBMW 320d Sport relaunched in India, priced at Rs 42.10 lakh
- NewsSkoda Auto appoints Thomas Schafer as new chairman