TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V with electronic fuel injection launched in India at Rs 1.07 lakh
TVS Motor Company has launched the TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V with electronic fuel injection (EFI) in India at a price of Rs 1.07 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V features a twin-spray twin-port EFI technology. This system ensures better driveability, quicker throttle response, and a reduction in emissions for the Apache RTR 200 with fuel injection. The Apache RTR 200 Fi4V engine produces 21PS at 8,500rpm and 18.1Nm at 7,000rpm, same as those on the carburetted version. This takes the TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V to 100kmph in 3.9 seconds. TVS Motor Company claims a top speed of 129 kmph. TVS has already begun accepting bookings for the Apache RTR 200 Fi4V in select cities.
Minor aesthetic tweaks separate the EFI version from the standard carburetted Apache RTR 200 4V. These include a small visor atop the headlamp, which TVS calls a 'royal crown flyscreen'. The TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V will be available in Pearl White and Matte Yellow, the company stated. We had tested the carb version last year and came away impressed. The TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V will compete with the KTM 200 Duke, KTM RC200, Bajaj Pulsar RS200, Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and the Yamaha FZ25.
Starts Rs 1,07,885
Starts Rs 1,48,160
Starts Rs 1,19,335
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign