TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V with electronic fuel injection launched in India at Rs 1.07 lakh
TVS Motor Company has launched the TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V with electronic fuel injection (EFI) in India at a price of Rs 1.07 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V features a twin-spray twin-port EFI technology. This system ensures better driveability, quicker throttle response, and a reduction in emissions for the Apache RTR 200 with fuel injection. The Apache RTR 200 Fi4V engine produces 21PS at 8,500rpm and 18.1Nm at 7,000rpm, same as those on the carburetted version. This takes the TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V to 100kmph in 3.9 seconds. TVS Motor Company claims a top speed of 129 kmph. TVS has already begun accepting bookings for the Apache RTR 200 Fi4V in select cities.
Minor aesthetic tweaks separate the EFI version from the standard carburetted Apache RTR 200 4V. These include a small visor atop the headlamp, which TVS calls a 'royal crown flyscreen'. The TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V will be available in Pearl White and Matte Yellow, the company stated. We had tested the carb version last year and came away impressed. The TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V will compete with the KTM 200 Duke, KTM RC200, Bajaj Pulsar RS200, Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and the Yamaha FZ25.
Starts Rs 1,07,885
Starts Rs 1,48,160
Starts Rs 1,19,335
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed