TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V with electronic fuel injection launched in India at Rs 1.07 lakh
TVS Motor Company has launched the TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V with electronic fuel injection (EFI) in India at a price of Rs 1.07 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V features a twin-spray twin-port EFI technology. This system ensures better driveability, quicker throttle response, and a reduction in emissions for the Apache RTR 200 with fuel injection. The Apache RTR 200 Fi4V engine produces 21PS at 8,500rpm and 18.1Nm at 7,000rpm, same as those on the carburetted version. This takes the TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V to 100kmph in 3.9 seconds. TVS Motor Company claims a top speed of 129 kmph. TVS has already begun accepting bookings for the Apache RTR 200 Fi4V in select cities.
Minor aesthetic tweaks separate the EFI version from the standard carburetted Apache RTR 200 4V. These include a small visor atop the headlamp, which TVS calls a 'royal crown flyscreen'. The TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V will be available in Pearl White and Matte Yellow, the company stated. We had tested the carb version last year and came away impressed. The TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi4V will compete with the KTM 200 Duke, KTM RC200, Bajaj Pulsar RS200, Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and the Yamaha FZ25.
Starts Rs 1,07,885
Starts Rs 1,48,160
Starts Rs 1,19,335
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000