TVS Apache series updated with supermoto ABS and other minor updates
TVS motorcycles have updated the Apache RTR 160 2V, Apache RTR 160 4V and the Apache RTR 180 with supermoto ABS (anti-lock braking system). TVS claims that the supermoto ABS works on a specific algorithm and is derived from learnings from their racing history.
Not the actual image of the updated motorcycles. Image for representation purpose only
Along with the addition of the supermoto ABS, the TVS Apache RTR 160 2V (ABS) is equipped with a new backlit speedometer with dial-art. The bike also gets new seats and new bar end dampers. TVS racing inspired graphics will also be on offer.
All prices are ex-showroom Delhi
The Apache RTR 200 4V, on the other hand, continues to be offered with a dual-channel ABS system with rear wheel lift-off protection.
Commenting on this, KN Radhakrishnan, director and CEO, TVS Motor Company said, "Since inception; TVS Apache series has revolutionised performance biking by introducing cutting edge technology from their factory racing versions. In 2011, we were the 1st manufacturer to introduce twin channel ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) on Apache RTR 180, in the Indian two-wheeler industry. In line with this tradition, today, we are delighted to announce the inclusion of Super Moto ABS across RTR 160; RTR 160 4V and RTR 180 versions. This one of a kind racing tuned ABS technology that ensures maximum dynamic performance along with cutting edge safety technology to our consumers. The motorcycles are already on sale in the market to ensure proactive compliance to the regulatory requirement laid down by the Government of India."
The ex-showroom Delhi prices for the updated motorcycles are as follows -
TVS Apache RTR 160 front disc (drum) with ABS - Rs 85,510
TVS Apache RTR 180 with ABS - Rs 90,978
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V (drum) with ABS - Rs 89,785
TVS Apache RTR 200 (carb) with ABS - Rs 1,11,280
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 83,145
Starts Rs 84,913
Starts Rs 1,10,040
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- NewsImage gallery: Bajaj Qute quadricycle Maharashtra launch
- News2019 New York International Auto Show: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS flagship SUV unveiled
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip