TVS holds its first event for the south chapter of the Apache owners group
TVS Motor Company recently held its first event for the south chapter of the Apache owners group. The two-day ride was flagged off from a TVS dealership on April 6 at Bengaluru and
Coimbatore simultaneously before concluding on April 8 in Mysore.
Over the course of the event over 150 Apache owners rode from cities like Bengaluru, Kochi, Coimbatore, Calicut, Chennai and Madurai to TVS' Mysore plant. Participants were given detailed factory tour to understand the manufacturing process it employs to build its Apache motorcycles. The company hoped the tour would also showcase the quality and testing standards adopted by TVS as part of the manufacturing process. This event's participants were owners of Apache RTR 160, 180, 200 and RR 310s.
Apache owners group is a community of TVS Apache riders who share similar interests and has an active rider base of over 3,000 customers in 30 cities. This initiative is similar to communities set up by Bajaj for its Pulsar and Avenger owners as well as those by more premium manufacturers like Harley-Davidson and Ducati.
TVS has been on an aggressive footing lately, launching the new Apache RTR 160, the Apache RR 310 and the Ntorq scooter all in the last few months. Events such as this one will help it connect better with the new customers it is bringing into its fold.
- NewsMotoGP: How the 2019 grid has shaped up so far
- NewsVideo worth watching Tesla Model X rollover test
- NewsTVS Racing to debut the race version of the Ntorq scooter, the Ntorq SXR at INRC Nashik
- NewsLand Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol engine
- FeaturesBest driving routes: Maneybhanjang to Sandakphu
- NewsToyota looking to produce and jointly sell models developed by Maruti Suzuki
- News2018 Ford EcoSport S Ecoboost and EcoSport Signature Edition image gallery
- NewsDodge Viper could be reborn in 2020 but without a V10 engine
- Review2018 Hyundai Creta facelift first drive review
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus P4 continues to arrive at dealerships selectively