TVS Jupiter MillionR edition launched at Rs 53,034 in India
TVS has launched a MillionR edition of its 110cc automatic scooter Jupiter. The special edition model commemorates TVS's achievement of surpassing one million sales in the past 30 months. Priced at Rs 53,034 (ex-showroom, Delhi), the TVS Jupiter special edition gets additional 10 features to attract customers. It commands a premium of around Rs 4,000 over the standard avatar. These features include minimal cosmetic upgrades such as a MillionR badge on the front panel, chrome mirrors, beige floor mat, beige inner panels, dual tone seats and a MillionR key ring. It also gets a mobile charger. Most importantly, the special edition Jupiter gets a front disc brake which has been missing from other variants.
The special edition retains the mechanicals from the regular version and is powered by a 110cc motor that makes 8PS at 7,500 rpm 8Nm at 5,500 rpm. We have compared the TVS Jupiter to the Hero Maestro Edge and found out that the latter scores more on grounds of design, performance and practicality.
Also, as confirmed by TVS, the special edition will be on sale for 3-4 months from now. If the company receives an impressive response for this version, TVS might add it as a third variant in the Jupiter line-up, sitting above the standard and the ZX variants.
Aniruddha Haldar, VP Marketing, TVS Motor Company, commented, "We are deeply humbled and grateful for the outstanding response that the TVS Jupiter has garnered in such a short time. 10 lakh families have reposed faith in Jupiter. It is only fitting that this milestone be celebrated in the same manner. This gave birth to the MillionR edition, with 10 new features, a tribute to each of our 10 lakh happy customers. We wish to acknowledge our gratitude for the love and trust bestowed on us by our customers."
Starts Rs 49,966
Starts Rs 50,900
- NewsNissan India launches Happy with Nissan service camp, valid till December 24
- NewsTata Tiago XZ+ top-spec variant launched at Rs 5.57 lakh
- NewsSpec comparison: Nissan Kicks vs Hyundai Creta vs Mahindra Scorpio
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Hero 450 RR Dakar spec rally motorcycle
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports' CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena gear up for 41st edition of the rally
- Review2019 Audi E-Tron first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 accessory list revealed with prices
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review