TVS Jupiter special edition launched in India at Rs 52,652
TVS has released a special edition Jupiter in India in a striking brown colour - yup, that's how they put it. The scooter celebrates one year in the Indian market with a special sticker across the front apron. It is available across all TVS dealerships in the country and at a premium of Rs 2,000 over the regular Jupiter (Rs 50,652, ex-Mumbai).
Apart from the changes listed above, the new TVS Jupiter has beige inner panels and a 'Dura Cool' seat which TVS claims retains lesser heat than the usual seats. The latter keeps the seat cool by as much as 10 per cent compared to a regular saddle. There are no mechanical changes to the Jupiter and it retains the much-acclaimed 8PS/8Nm engine which claims 62kmpl fuel efficiency. The special edition will continue to sell alongside the regular variant.
More stories from OVERDRIVE on the TVS Jupiter
Starts Rs 54,349
Starts Rs 67,490
Starts Rs 50,273
Starts Rs 52,702
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- NewsAnyone can ride the Yamaha MWT-9 and T7 Concept
- NewsSkoda Auto CEO Bernhard Maier to step down, effective July 31
- NewsMahindra XUV300 1.2-litre mStallion turbo-petrol spotted testing
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block