TVS launches Apache RTR 200 4V ABS in India at Rs 1.07 lakh
The TVS Motor Company has just introduced the Apache RTR 200 4V with ABS at Rs 1.07 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). This safety feature is currently available in the carbureted version of the Apache RTR 200 4V only. TVS has not conformed if and when it will introduce ABS in the fuel injected variant, but we believe it is only a matter of time before it does so.
The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V is the first motorcycle in its segment to feature dual-channel ABS and the company claims that it has developed the ABS system through extensive research on the race track. The ABS system also comes with Rear Wheel Lift-off Protection (RLP) and a close-loop slip control to ensure a smooth and stable stop, under hard braking.
The carbureted variant of the Apache RTR 200 4V ABS has a 200cc engine that produces 20.5PS at 8,500rpm and 18.1Nm at 7,000rpm. It sprints from 0-60kmph in 3.95 seconds. The bike can be opted with either Pirelli or TVS Remora tyres.
The Apache RTR 200V is quite a fun motorcycle, offering a good mix of performance and handling. We have also compared it with its segment rivals and you can read all about it here.
Starts Rs 1,07,885
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900
- FeaturesTVS Apache RR 310 longterm review: Wrap-up
- NewsKawasaki India announces a price hike by 7 per cent on select models
- NewsWhat to expect from the Hyundai QXi Sub-four meter SUV?