TVS launches Apache RTR 200 4V ABS in India at Rs 1.07 lakh
The TVS Motor Company has just introduced the Apache RTR 200 4V with ABS at Rs 1.07 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). This safety feature is currently available in the carbureted version of the Apache RTR 200 4V only. TVS has not conformed if and when it will introduce ABS in the fuel injected variant, but we believe it is only a matter of time before it does so.
The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V is the first motorcycle in its segment to feature dual-channel ABS and the company claims that it has developed the ABS system through extensive research on the race track. The ABS system also comes with Rear Wheel Lift-off Protection (RLP) and a close-loop slip control to ensure a smooth and stable stop, under hard braking.
The carbureted variant of the Apache RTR 200 4V ABS has a 200cc engine that produces 20.5PS at 8,500rpm and 18.1Nm at 7,000rpm. It sprints from 0-60kmph in 3.95 seconds. The bike can be opted with either Pirelli or TVS Remora tyres.
The Apache RTR 200V is quite a fun motorcycle, offering a good mix of performance and handling. We have also compared it with its segment rivals and you can read all about it here.
Starts Rs 1,07,885
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know
- NewsBetter recognition needed in order for Indian motorsport to grow says Gautam Singhania
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India