TVS launches new motorcycle tyres in India
TVS Tyres has launched four new motorcycle tyres in India for different segments. The four tyres are called Pancer Poly X, ATT 230R, Jumbo GT and Jumbo PT. While the Pancer is best suited for 125cc bikes like the Honda Stunner and Hero Ignitor, the ATT is more for performance oriented machines like the Pulsar 200NS and Honda CBR150R. Jumbo series is for the Splendour family and also Yamaha Crux.
TVS ATT230R tyre
All these tyres provide bold pattern block and the company says, excellent water drainage. They have been optimized for providing higher road traction.
- NewsNew Maruti Suzuki Ertiga features detailed in new video
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launched in India at Rs 7.45 lakh
- NewsRange Rover Velar SVR spotted testing at the Nurburgring
- FeaturesThis might just be India's quickest accelerating Maruti Suzuki Swift!
- FeaturesAuxiliary lights for motorcycles: Everything that you should know
- NewsPirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
- NewsFormula E: Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar to debut at Berlin ePrix
- NewsSkoda Kamiq unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsTVS holds its first event for the south chapter of the Apache owners group
- Review2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 first ride review