TVS launches new motorcycle tyres in India
TVS Tyres has launched four new motorcycle tyres in India for different segments. The four tyres are called Pancer Poly X, ATT 230R, Jumbo GT and Jumbo PT. While the Pancer is best suited for 125cc bikes like the Honda Stunner and Hero Ignitor, the ATT is more for performance oriented machines like the Pulsar 200NS and Honda CBR150R. Jumbo series is for the Splendour family and also Yamaha Crux.
TVS ATT230R tyre
All these tyres provide bold pattern block and the company says, excellent water drainage. They have been optimized for providing higher road traction.
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900