TVS launches new motorcycle tyres in India
TVS Tyres has launched four new motorcycle tyres in India for different segments. The four tyres are called Pancer Poly X, ATT 230R, Jumbo GT and Jumbo PT. While the Pancer is best suited for 125cc bikes like the Honda Stunner and Hero Ignitor, the ATT is more for performance oriented machines like the Pulsar 200NS and Honda CBR150R. Jumbo series is for the Splendour family and also Yamaha Crux.
TVS ATT230R tyre
All these tyres provide bold pattern block and the company says, excellent water drainage. They have been optimized for providing higher road traction.
- NewsRadically-styled 2021 BMW M3 and M4 revealed
- OpinionNew Mahindra Thar Has Got Great Response, But Has It Missed A Trick Or Two?
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser price comparison vs Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300 and Ford EcoSport
- News2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe SUV launched in India at Rs 1.2 crore
- NewsLive Updates: Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 India launch