TVS launches new motorcycle tyres in India
TVS Tyres has launched four new motorcycle tyres in India for different segments. The four tyres are called Pancer Poly X, ATT 230R, Jumbo GT and Jumbo PT. While the Pancer is best suited for 125cc bikes like the Honda Stunner and Hero Ignitor, the ATT is more for performance oriented machines like the Pulsar 200NS and Honda CBR150R. Jumbo series is for the Splendour family and also Yamaha Crux.
TVS ATT230R tyre
All these tyres provide bold pattern block and the company says, excellent water drainage. They have been optimized for providing higher road traction.
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show