TVS launches Scooty Zest 110 Himalayan Highs edition in India at Rs 46,113
TVS Motor Company has launched a special "Himalayan Highs" edition of the Scooty Zest 110 in India. Priced at Rs 46,113 (ex-showroom, Delhi), the special edition is available at the same price as the regular model. This special edition is to commemorate Scooty Zest 110's journey through Khaldung La Pass by a female rider, Anam Hashim. This feat led the TVS Scooty Zest 110 into the India Book of Records for being the first 110cc scooter to reach Khardung La in the Himalayas.
The TVS Scooty Zest 110 "Himalayan Highs" edition comes in a exclusive Himalayan High Brown colour and has a bunch of aesthetic upgrades, such as beige panels, body coloured mirrors and an emblem which highlights its feat of reaching Khardung La, the highest motorable road in the world at 18,380 feet.
"The Scooty has been an iconic brand for mobility in India," said Aniruddha Haldar, VP marketing, TVS Motor Company. "It's only fitting that the first 110cc scooter to reach the highest motorable road is a Scooty Zest 110, and it was ridden there by Anam Hashim, a 21-year-old Scooty Zest owner. We are happy that this feat has found place in the India Book of Records. To commemorate this historic ride, we are happy to launch the Himalayan Highs special edition. We continue to enhance the ride experience for the new-age Indian woman."
The TVS Scooty Zest 110 is powered by a 109.7cc air-cooled engine producing 8PS and 8.7Nm of torque with power being sent through a CVT to the rear tyre.
Starts Rs 47,711
Team OD | 13 Jun 2018
Team OD | 11 Jun 2018
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsAutomobile events this week: June 18 - 24
- NewsMotoGP 2018 : Jorge Lorenzo wins the Catalan GP
- NewsAudi global CEO Rupert Stadler arrested over Dieselgate scandal
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four meter SUV test mule spotted
- NewsRoyal Enfield unveils three new 650 parallel twin-based custom motorcycles at Wheels and Waves 2018
- NewsMercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launched in India at Rs 2.55 crore (ex showroom India)
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launch in India
- NewsHonda and Delhi Police educate 1,000 kids about road safety awareness
- NewsIsuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X