TVS launches Scooty Zest 110 Himalayan Highs edition in India at Rs 46,113
TVS Motor Company has launched a special "Himalayan Highs" edition of the Scooty Zest 110 in India. Priced at Rs 46,113 (ex-showroom, Delhi), the special edition is available at the same price as the regular model. This special edition is to commemorate Scooty Zest 110's journey through Khaldung La Pass by a female rider, Anam Hashim. This feat led the TVS Scooty Zest 110 into the India Book of Records for being the first 110cc scooter to reach Khardung La in the Himalayas.
The TVS Scooty Zest 110 "Himalayan Highs" edition comes in a exclusive Himalayan High Brown colour and has a bunch of aesthetic upgrades, such as beige panels, body coloured mirrors and an emblem which highlights its feat of reaching Khardung La, the highest motorable road in the world at 18,380 feet.
"The Scooty has been an iconic brand for mobility in India," said Aniruddha Haldar, VP marketing, TVS Motor Company. "It's only fitting that the first 110cc scooter to reach the highest motorable road is a Scooty Zest 110, and it was ridden there by Anam Hashim, a 21-year-old Scooty Zest owner. We are happy that this feat has found place in the India Book of Records. To commemorate this historic ride, we are happy to launch the Himalayan Highs special edition. We continue to enhance the ride experience for the new-age Indian woman."
The TVS Scooty Zest 110 is powered by a 109.7cc air-cooled engine producing 8PS and 8.7Nm of torque with power being sent through a CVT to the rear tyre.
Starts Rs 47,711
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh