TVS launches the 2012 Star City edition
TVS launched its 2012 edition of the Star City. The new Star City has dual tone body colours with six new colour combinations and a new headlamp design. TVS has also added clear lens indicators to the package. Available with a five-year warranty, TVS has priced the base version of Star City at Rs 38,650 ex-showroom Delhi.
The Star City's 110cc engine has continuous variable timing ignition (CVTi) which enables it to achieve an ARAI certified mileage of 83.9kmpl. TVS has also kitted the bike with an econometer which helps the rider to ride in the correct economy zone. TVS Motor Company's presidentâ"marketing, H S Goindi at the launch said, "This new motorcycle is a winning combination of executive class features and vibrant styling. The backing of high fuel efficiency and toughness will make TVS StaR City a much sought after motorcycle."
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip