TVS launches the 2017 Wego in India at Rs 50,434
The TVS Motor Company has launched the new BS-IV compliant Wego at Rs 50,434 (ex-Delhi). In addition, the company has also introduced two new colour options, Metallic Orange and T-Grey with dual tone seats, silver oak panels and a USB charging port too.
Speaking at the launch, Aniruddha Haldar, vice president, Marketing- Scooters, TVS Motor Company said that the Wego highlights the company's focus on quality which is why the scooter won the JD Power Quality survey in 2015 and 2016. He added that the company expects to see the Wego's popularity among young executives to continue with the refreshed Wego.
The Wego was the winner of the OVERDRIVE Scooter of Year Award and has proved itself as a capable and reliable scooter. The BS-IV compliant engine in the refreshed Wego would further improve the refinement and fuel-economy of the 110cc CVTi motor. Other notable features in the refreshed Wego includes a fully digital speedo and Sync Braking System. The system partly applies the front brake every time the rider applies the rear brake to slow down and stop. This system is similar to the combi-breaking system that you see in the Honda Activa.
With BS-IV emission norms about to become mandatory soon, expect TVS to offer BS-IV compliant Jupiter, Scooty Zest, and other models in a few months.
Starts Rs 53,127
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far