TVS Motor and MASESA partner to strengthen market position in Central America
The TVS Motor Company has announced its alliance with MASESA (Mayor Servicios Sociedad Anonima), a Guatemala-based company to strengthen its market position in the Central America.
MASESA is the leader in commercialisation of motorcycles in the region, and the association is aimed at boosting TVS' sales in the Central and Latin American markets. MASESA will develop exclusive TVS Motor Company concessionaires in Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua and Costa Rica. MASESA currently has 500 dealerships across the region, and TVS motorcycles and scooters will be sold at all of these.
In the first phase of the association, five new showrooms will be set up in this region. The establishments will also stock spares and offer services.
Speaking about the new association, R. Dilip, senior vice president - international business of TVS Motor Company, said that the company is pleased to partner with a well-known company such as MASESA, as it has a lot of experience and immense knowledge of the market needs in the region. Also, the company's established distribution network makes MASESA the best strategic partner. The alliance will also enable the company to personalise value offers and provide the right products to customers.
Samuel Espina, regional manager of public relations at MASESA also stated that the company will represent the TVS Motor Company with great passion and pride and work hard to consolidate this alliance.
TVS will sell a variety of products in the region. The ones from the Indian market includes the Scooty Zest 110 and Wego 110, Star HLX 100/125, Sport 100 ES, Phoenix 125, Stryker 125, Apache RTR 160, 180 and 200. The company will also sell the Max 125 and Neo 110 that are on sale in the Indonesian market. Besides the two-wheelers, TVS will also sell King DLX three-wheeler.
- NewsVideo worth watching: V12-powered Ferrari 250 GTO screaming to glory
- Review2018 Honda Jazz review
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Scrutiny and driver's briefing image gallery
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India