TVS Motor Company hands over 3,000 PPE and 10,000 N95 masks to Karnataka CM
Indian two-wheeler major TVS Motor Company today handed over 3,000 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and 10,000 N95 masks to the Chief Minister of Karnataka, B.S. Yediyurappa. This is a part of the proactive measures by the company to support the government fight the Coronavirus pandemic. TVS has already been involved into distribution of face masks, disposable hand gloves, packed meals for essential care workers including police personnel, healthcare workers and migrants in Bengaluru. The company has also deployed vehicles with disinfectants to prevent the spread of virus in the outskirts of Bengaluru.
Last mont, as a part of preventive measures to battle the spread of Covid-19, all manufacturing plants in India and Indonesia of TVS were suspended of its production operations till further notice. Work from home had been executed for every employee possible and the inevitable situations are carried out with utmost care and precaution. TVS had also ensured job safety and no deduction in salaries during this period, the company will function carefully with the dealers and suppliers and will support each other in these tough times. The company had requested its employees to cope up with the changing work structure and location along with taking extra care to flatten the spread curve of the Covid-19 virus
The company had also announced that all the free services for all TVS vehicles that were due between March and April will be redeemable till June 2020 and vehicle warranties expiring between 1st March and 30th April will also be extended to 30th June 2020. The annual maintenance contract will be redeemable until June for all vehicles that have services due from March to April.
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block