TVS Motor launches TVS Ntorq 125 Race Edition in Sri Lanka
Launched in September 2018, TVS Ntorq 125 has witnessed immense response from its target audience. The two-wheeler comes with the state-of-the-art CVTi-REVV 124.79cc, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled SOHC engine, that produces 9.4 PS at 7500rpm and 10.5 Nm at 5500rpm, with a kerb weight of 116.1kg. The scooter has a ground clearance of 155mm and rides on tubeless tyres.
The race edition comes with Signature LED DRL's and LED headlamp. It is also equipped with the hazard lamp which can be enabled by a red-coloured hazard switch. The scooter comes in a three-tone combination of matte black, metallic black and metallic red colour.
The scooter also gets additional features such as Multi-mode Display-street, sport, ride stats, incoming call/message alerts, navigation Assist, last parked location assist, auto-reply SMS, rider app. The prices of the Ntorq race edition start at Rs 68,980 (ex-showroom Mumbai).
Commenting on the launch, R Dilip, executive vice-president for international business at TVS Motor Company said, "Since its launch, TVS Ntorq 125 has become a darling of its customers in Sri Lanka. The scooter is built on a rich pedigree of 37 years of TVS Racing and the Race Edition is launched to celebrate the same."
Starts Rs 59,462
Starts Rs 73,912
Starts Rs 64,800
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far