TVS Motorcycles extends help to its customers affected by Cyclone Fani
TVS Motorcycles, today, announced roadside assistance to its customers who are affected by the Cyclone Fani in the state of Odisha. The 24-hour roadside assistance is primarily free of charge for the customers with warranty on their vehicles. The company has deployed 25 mobile vans across 10 districts. the 24-hour helpline service is backed up by executives addressing the assistance in Odia and Bengali.
The insurance partners with TVS is also offering 50 per cent advance for repairs with minimum documents such as RC (registration certificate) and KYC (know your customers). A hotline for video streaming surveys is being used to speed up to the approval process.
Customers can contact the RSA helpline number 1800 258 7111 for assistance
Also, the manufacturer has provided direct assistance numbers for select cities
Commenting on the initiative KN Radhakrishnan, Director and CEO, TVS Motor Company said, "Orissa has suffered from immense destruction of infrastructure due to cyclone Fani. To provide immediate relief to our valued customers, we have set up a 24 hours RSA helpline in the state as soon as the telecom lines were operational. The customers can contact the RSA team for resolution to their problems as well as avail the services of our mobile vans As a customer centric organisation, TVS Motor Company has always been at the forefront of providing support to our customers in times of national calamities and we are doing our bit to restore normalcy in the state."
- NewsKawasaki's supercharged 'Z' series motorcycle teased - likely to be supercharged Z1000
- Review2019 Renault Triber first drive review
- NewsTata Motors partners with what3words for simplified last-mile navigation on its vehicles
- NewsBajaj Dominar 400 price hiked by Rs 10,000 - now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders