TVS Ntorq 125 Race Edition launched at Rs 62,995 in India
The TVS Ntorq 125cc scooter gets a new Race Edition in its portfolio. The TVS Ntorq 125 Race Edition gets a three-tone colour scheme - matte black, black and red. The scooter also gets sporty graphics on the apron and side panels. In addition, the scooter now gets LED DRLs and LED headlamps. Also, the Ntorq 125 Race Edition gets a new feature - the scooter is now equipped with hazard lamps. While the Race Edition has been launched in India for Rs 62,995, the standard Ntorq 125 retails for Rs 59,995 (both prices are ex-showroom Delhi).
Mechanically, the Ntroq remains the same. It gets the same 125cc single-cylinder engine that puts out 9.4PS at 7,500rpm and 10.5Nm at 5,500rpm. The Ntroq is available with a choice of both disc and drum brake setup. For suspension, the Ntroq gets telescopic forks in the front and a mono-shock absorber in the rear.
Commenting on the launch, Aniruddha Haldar, Vice President (Marketing) Commuter Motorcycles, Scooters & Corporate Brand, TVS Motor Company, said, "Since its launch, TVS NTORQ 125 has become a darling of its Gen Z customers. Their love is demonstrated in huge measure on their social media handles, especially Instagram. Apart from its striking appearance and the TVS SmartXonnect feature, it is the performance which has been the hallmark of the TVS NTORQ 125 experience."
Starts Rs 65,975
Starts Rs 69,960
Starts Rs 67,490
Starts Rs 64,800
Starts Rs 58,992
- NewsHarley-Davidson will shut local manufacturing, curtail sales operations and re-structure the Indian business
- NewsLive updates: First-ever 2020 Mahindra Thar auction for charity
- NewsLand Rover Defender to launch in India on October 15
- NewsTop-spec Kia Sonet GTX+ diesel-auto and turbo petrol-DCT prices revealed
- NewsLive update: 2020 MG Gloster India unveil, bookings open, tech, features, launch date, specs, interiors, engine, variants, prices